Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

The chicken spag does not use a tomato based sauce. You might enjoy it better.

I really used to love tomatoes out of a garden. I'd eat them until I made myself sick. I loved the tart flavor. Now it's like all the tomatoes you find have had that bred out of them, and they've become sweet. Makers you wonder if they are coming for the lemons and limes next.

I really used to love tomatoes out of a garden. I'd eat them until I made myself sick. I loved the tart flavor. Now it's like all the tomatoes you find have had that bred out of them, and they've become sweet. Makers you wonder if they are coming for the lemons and limes next.
I only get the heirloom old school plants anymore. You have to go to a co-op usually to find them.

Reactions: McDad and AM64
Got to grow your own if you want a really tasty tomato.

Reactions: AM64 and VolStrom
We both have traveled so much during our marriage that if we ever retire we might find out we don't like each other......
My wife said something similar yesterday when I was grousing about the weather keeping me at home, and that I was going to make the icy drive to check out the warehouse and get out of her hair for a few hours.

Reactions: AM64
My wife said something similar yesterday when I was grousing about the weather keeping me at home, and that I was going to make the icy drive to check out the warehouse and get out of her hair for a few hours.

LOL I closed the office yesterday but went in and the wife was saying I was only going in to get away from her.

It's too bad I don't have some eligible male kinfolk of the proper age. You can't go wrong marrying one off to an attorney.
I think you're getting my posts mixed up with Y-9. My daughter has not applied to any law school or graduate school yet, that I know of. She just got her degree last spring, from the International Studies department at Georgetown, and has only landed a "part-time, internship" type job, working from home, for some outfit that's involved in "humanitarian" work (whatever that means, not sure I even want to know). Waiting to see what her next move will be.

I think you're getting my posts mixed up with Y-9. My daughter has not applied to any law school or graduate school yet, that I know of. She just got her degree last spring, from the International Studies department at Georgetown, and has only landed a "part-time, internship" type job, working from home, for some outfit that's involved in "humanitarian" work (whatever that means, not sure I even want to know). Waiting to see what her next move will be.
My apologies, I often seem to mistake posters on here.

VN Store

Back