Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I've sold a few small orders of Deoxo catalyst (palladium type) to companies who make N2 generators. If they need to produce a real high purity N2, they need a catalytic converter to knock out the last bit of O2 by adding a bit of H2 in front of the catalyst which combines the O2 and H2 to form water (which is then more easily removed by molecular sieves).
Way above my head there Dave..lol
I was wondering how long it would take you to see someone say “molecular sieve” in here...lol

Reactions: AM64 and RavinDave
Here's some good clean fun:
udtcf4qoruk61.png

My kid has been in first place in her grade for reading minutes. She logs her time on some app on my wife's phone. Last night she logged her time and checked her lead and found out she's in second. She was really disappointed. The kid now in the lead has 100,000,028 minutes.

I thought about telling her it's just a mistake and she's still winning, but just in case it turns out to be legit I told her she was shaming our family and needs to try harder.
impressive. Kind of reminds me of the stickers that I see for blood donors that have given 90 gallons. We can't do anything legitimately anymore.

Damn mice! I keep a couple of mouse traps in my garage baited with peanut butter and I've caught one the last 2 nights in a row and they were big bastards so I'm thinking I have a family of them setting up house.
Anyway, these are the best mouse traps I've ever bought:

Damn mice! I keep a couple of mouse traps in my garage baited with peanut butter and I've caught one the last 2 nights in a row and they were big bastards so I'm thinking I have a family of them setting up house.

Get a cat.

Even if the cat won't go after the mice, the mice seem to know a predator is around and avoid the place.

Reactions: AM64

The one in my garage is obviously too stupid to read and too dumb to die. It (or they) have chewed open bags of kitty litter, fertilizer, and cleaners.

Proud parents moment: at a ceremony tonight we learned our son is graduating 11th out of 350 and was voted "Most Intellectual" in his senior class. He invited and honored the teacher who set him on an academic path back in middle school. It was the first time in her 15 year career of working with gifted/special-needs kids a student did that for her.

There are many challenging days as parents. There's so much more to navigate compared to when I was in high school. Fortunately, there are some bright spots along the way to balance this parenting gig out. This was definitely a good day.

Proud parents moment: at a ceremony tonight we learned our son is graduating 11th out of 350 and was voted "Most Intellectual" in his senior class. He invited and honored the teacher who set him on an academic path back in middle school. It was the first time in her 15 year career of working with gifted/special-needs kids a student did that for her.

There are many challenging days as parents. There's so much more to navigate compared to when I was in high school. Fortunately, there are some bright spots along the way to balance this parenting gig out. This was definitely a good day.
"Most intellectual"?? That apple fell pretty far from the tree. Must get it from his McMom.

That is outstanding McDad. What a great day for you and the family.

$71k dollar increase in our property/GL and auto insurance package, happy Friday! Can't wait until WC and Health are due!

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back