Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

@Orangeburst in the post you were responding to? Talking about Steele "not putting in his COA with the PO"

All I know is when I gotta pee, I pee. As a sales road warrior, I am good with holding for as long as necessary. Funny enough I was in Dahlonega today and that coffee requirement hit me. I saw a facility that looked shut down..no cars, but the pull up door was cracked open, and took a whiz behind a walled area for the first time since I dont know when. Feel a little younger this evening.

Reactions: AM64 and RavinDave
All I know is when I gotta pee, I pee. As a sales road warrior, I am good with holding for as long as necessary. Funny enough I was in Dahlonega today and that coffee requirement hit me. I saw a facility that looked shut down..no cars, but the pull up door was cracked open, and took a whiz behind a walled area for the first time since I dont know when. Feel a little younger this evening.
LOL

Reactions: Orangeburst
The Dahlonega Peeway

You may feel younger, but as you get older that urge not to pass up a wall or a tree keeps getting stronger. :D

I've learned NOT to take a water bottle with me on those long car trips now days. Goodness Gracious.

I don't use interstates as often as I used to because traffic makes a lot of other roads more attractive. The bad: those other roads don't have rest areas.

I don't use interstates as often as I used to because traffic makes a lot of other roads more attractive. The bad: those other roads don't have rest areas.

My experience..Use pharmacies and grocery stores,. They are everywhere, clean, and everywhere.

Reactions: AM64

You'll just have to stop the car & venture out into the bushes & go there. Hell, people go on the sidewalks in NYC these days ..... surely you can pee on the grass like cows do. :)

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
I saw on the bottom line where they scroll information to read .... Tn is paying out $10M in buyouts since Pruitts firing.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back