Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

So here's what will probably be deemed a totally racist question.

If I were to find out my liver came from a black donor, does that make me part black, or does it reinforce the idea of white privilege?

I didn't realize it was a touchy subject with you.
It's not. I'm kidding.

Not sure if you remember Pooch, but he and I were on another site together and he actually created an alter named Weezer's Liver, lol.

It's not. I'm kidding.

Not sure if you remember Pooch, but he and I were on another site together and he actually created an alter named Weezer's Liver, lol.

The name rings a bell. But I've run into a lot of folks on here and TOS over the years.

tenor.gif
67F8D301-BBBE-4342-B876-08EB07428F26.jpeg

Reactions: Weezer
The new 2021 Spring Volunteer Football Roster is out & available to see some new faces this year ......

https://utsports.com/sports/football/roster

Thank God .......... NO ....... JG on this year's roster....

Did anybody else see that Kaiden Salter is indefinitely suspended? Seems he was one of the Stokely gang. The hits just keep on coming.

Coach Heupel also mentioned Thursday that freshman quarterback Kaiden Salter is suspended indefinitely. Salter is the fourth player that was involved in the incident at Stokely Hall in early March.

Did anybody else see that Kaiden Salter is indefinitely suspended? Seems he was one of the Stokely gang. The hits just keep on coming.
I keep looking for hope, but I think this season is going to hurt.

Reactions: AM64
How I started out my morning: A sneak peek into the world of a virtual middle school teacher (I also teach at an alternative high school in person) This is an actual email from a 6th grader.... 1113A48F-DBA5-4B56-8BF7-189FECDFF7AB.jpeg

How I started out my morning: A sneak peek into the world of a virtual middle school teacher (I also teach at an alternative high school in person) This is an actual email from a 6th grader.... View attachment 359183
I’m gonna guess mom, and if he’s still around dad, couldn’t care less about the actions of their future woman abusing thug son?

I’m gonna guess mom, and if he’s still around dad, couldn’t care less about the actions of their future woman abusing thug son?
I’m really hoping this kid has an older brother who thinks it’s funny to try to get his kid brother in trouble with his teacher... But I doubt it...
This is why good fathers are important y’all!!!

VN Store

Back