Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Wow! I was in 10th grade before I asked a teacher to do that.
Well at least by that age you would have had something to work with and possibly some experience... That kid obviously had me mistaken for Mary K.. I’m not trying to go to catch a charge...

Reactions: AM64
John Wilkerson welcomed the BaseVols to the win column tonite with a 3-1 count over the cheatin' lousyana tigers.

I have more faith in a hangover fart than I do our football program.

While I understand football is "evolving" from a defensive to an offensive (in both senses of the word) game, I can't believe a coach from the dark side knows enough about defenses to be competitive in this conference. If he does the offense and leaves the defense up to somebody who knows something, it could work, but time will tell. A lot depends on whether good defensive players believe their contributions will pay off in an offensively dominated team scheme to make their presence worthwhile and come to UT ... during this find a coach iteration. Defenders also have to decide if they want to play 2/3 to 3/4 of a game because the offense either scores quickly or goes three and out a lot.

🤣 Yeah I’m not a prude by any stretch of the imagination... I’m all down for giving good head, but not on someone who hasn’t even sprouted his first ball hair.... 🤢🤮 my name’s not Jeffrey...

R37aba68f885d0bb232cf8c1598fa94ed

Does anyone else here watch the Barrett-Jackson auto auction. I recorded three days of it and I've been binge watching it today. If only I had a few million dollars burning a hole in my wallet I would have a few dozen classics sitting in my driveway and be trying to figure out which one to drive.

Reactions: AM64 and ETV
Does anyone else here watch the Barrett-Jackson auto auction. I recorded three days of it and I've been binge watching it today. If only I had a few million dollars burning a hole in my wallet I would have a few dozen classics sitting in my driveway and be trying to figure out which one to drive.

It's been on the History Channel today. I watch only if there's nothing else on TV to watch ... so not much.

It's been on the History Channel today. I watch only if there's nothing else on TV to watch ... so not much.
If classic cars don't float your boat they don't. I love classic cars fixed up to like new and this auction has some great examples of people spending $100k to make a car worth $50k.

New hammer on the death trap. Going from a Trophy 25p 13.25” (woefully not enough) to a Bravo I XS 28p 15.25” (omg we’re going waaaaay to damn fast!).

Watery grave, here I come with bells and whistles on at 80 mph 😳View attachment 358479
Got some seat time with the new prop today. First time out so I kept the rpms down below 5k.

I’m gonna have to learn to drive this boat all over again. The trophy I could set at 1.5” prop to pad and not touch it. The Bravo blows out on launch below 3” p2p. It likes to launch deep but run high. Thank jeebus I’ve got a hydraulic Jack plate. The boat is much more responsive to trim now though abs I have tons of bow lift with the new prop. Turned 4600 rpm @ 59 mph which is right on where the Mercury Racing guy said it should be.

Oh and wake boats suck. I caught total air twice 😳. I thought I had slowed down enough to handle their tsunamis. I was wrong.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
If classic cars don't float your boat they don't. I love classic cars fixed up to like new and this auction has some great examples of people spending $100k to make a car worth $50k.

I'd love to have a Chevelle, but I'd definitely try to find one somebody restored rather than restore one. I learned my lesson trying to restore an old family vehicle.

Reactions: VolStrom
Got some seat time with the new prop today. First time out so I kept the rpms down below 5k.

I’m gonna have to learn to drive this boat all over again. The trophy I could set at 1.5” prop to pad and not touch it. The Bravo blows out on launch below 3” p2p. It likes to launch deep but run high. Thank jeebus I’ve got a hydraulic Jack plate. The boat is much more responsive to trim now though abs I have tons of bow lift with the new prop. Turned 4600 rpm @ 59 mph which is right on where the Mercury Racing guy said it should be.

Oh and wake boats suck. I caught total air twice 😳. I thought I had slowed down enough to handle their tsunamis. I was wrong.

Agreed, getting to where I hate wake boats.

Reactions: AM64

Ahhh... the fishing boat guy versus ski boat guy battle that will go on as long there are boats and lakes.

Reactions: VolStrom and AM64

VN Store

Back