Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Dear trolls, rabble rousers, pot stirrers, and beloved dik diks of the PF. It is time we establish a new SOP. When a thread from another forum is mod-moved to the PF forum for getting too hot, too political, and too caustic, it should be our policy to fan the flames as much as possible. We should further mutually agree that our political ideology be abandoned (if necessary) to achieve results with no indictment on current or future debates with topics we hold dear.

@Septic
@lawgator1
@hog88
@NorthDallas40
@evillawyer
@n_huffhines
@Tastylicks
@Weezer
@Grand Vol
@DinkinFlicka
and @ any other instigator left off the list.
79D78CA9-97FD-4F0D-8A9B-535EE4CBE88A.gif

I noticed that too ...

I dont know much...but due to his accuracy, this I can assure. He aint related to Guarantano...

giphy.gif

Reactions: StarRaider
Did you get to see the truck in person or was it all online? I’ve never purchased a vehicle that way but it seems like that’s what it’s moving too.
I’ve been looking around for a Mustang Cobra convertible for a weekend toy. There’s not that many of them around so they’re scattered all over the country. I’m picky when it comes to vehicles and like to really check them out before buying, but I may have to go this route

Dear trolls, rabble rousers, pot stirrers, and beloved dik diks of the PF. It is time we establish a new SOP. When a thread from another forum is mod-moved to the PF forum for getting too hot, too political, and too caustic, it should be our policy to fan the flames as much as possible. We should further mutually agree that our political ideology be abandoned (if necessary) to achieve results with no indictment on current or future debates with topics we hold dear.

@Septic
@lawgator1
@hog88
@NorthDallas40
@evillawyer
@n_huffhines
@Tastylicks
@Weezer
@Grand Vol
@DinkinFlicka
and @ any other instigator left off the list.
First GV leaves me out and now you do it too......you’ve cut me deep daddio..... real deep

Reactions: AM64
I'm thinking of running for POTUS sometime in the future on the platform of invading Canada before spreading American imperialism southward. I think taking over the Americas is the only solution to the border crisis.

Join me in uniting the Americas.

Never work. You've said mean things about liberals here. They remember and they will vote from beyond the grave to defeat you.

I heard a bunch of kids outside my house playing, which is unusual, so I look outside and see a bunch of 14-15 year olds throwing a football in the street. A car comes down the road and comes to a stop waiting for them to get out of his way and they ignore it. The guy in the car waits a bit and blows his horn and the kids finally get out of the street and flip the guy off as he drives by. What the F has become of this country when punk ass 14 year olds feel like they have the right to flip off an adult?

I heard a bunch of kids outside my house playing, which is unusual, so I look outside and see a bunch of 14-15 year olds throwing a football in the street. A car comes down the road and comes to a stop waiting for them to get out of his way and they ignore it. The guy in the car waits a bit and blows his horn and the kids finally get out of the street and flip the guy off as he drives by. What the F has become of this country when punk ass 14 year olds feel like they have the right to flip off an adult?

Since it became illegal to gun the engine and lunge at them with a big block in an LTD with a solid steel bumper.

You kinda knew to GTFO when you saw one of those rolling towards you back in the day.

For McDad and anyone else with tire monitoring problems, take a look at anything between an Autel TS501 and TS601. Autel has a site and you can download manuals and they are available on Amazon. Not cheap, but they seem to be almost the entry point for doing TPMS diagnostics since you can test the sensors as installed in the tire.

Autel: TPMS Series

Also the second covid shot. Felt a little iffy later the day of, and definitely somewhat iffy the second day, but not nearly as bad as my wife and brother felt. However, on the day after while drying off from my shower, the floor started coming up to meet me. I never found anything to hang on to and wound up on the floor - on my back with my feet in the tub. There's something about that position that's hard to get out of BTW. Anyway shots are done; I didn't think they were that bad; but watch out for the next day - it's a little weird. For the record, I normally don't just fall down.

Last edited:
For McDad
Also the second covid shot. Felt a little iffy later the day of, and definitely somewhat iffy the second day, but not nearly as bad as my wife and brother felt. However, on the day after while drying off from my shower, the floor started coming up to meet me. I never found anything to hang on to and wound up on the floor - on my back with my feet in the tub. There's something about that position that's hard to get out of BTW. Anyway shots are done; I didn't think they were that bad; but watch out for the next day - it's a little weird. For the record, I normally don't just fall down.
which vaccine? I am due for #2 moderna tomorra

which vaccine? I am due for #2 moderna tomorra

My brother said he had a low grade fever and chills with the second round (can't remember if his was Pfizer or Moderna). My wife said it was like having covid all over again, but just for a day and not quite as bad - she had Pfizer. I didn't really feel chills or aches like with a fever - just more that out of body thing and not quite with it mentally - didn't think it was real bad, but after losing my balance a couple of times I can believe it was a bit worse than I thought. My favorite way to handle being sick is to sleep through it.

Reactions: SumSoonerChick

VN Store

Back