Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I heard a bunch of kids outside my house playing, which is unusual, so I look outside and see a bunch of 14-15 year olds throwing a football in the street. A car comes down the road and comes to a stop waiting for them to get out of his way and they ignore it. The guy in the car waits a bit and blows his horn and the kids finally get out of the street and flip the guy off as he drives by. What the F has become of this country when punk ass 14 year olds feel like they have the right to flip off an adult?
Beats me. It was the other way around where I grew up. There was a Hell’s Angels looking biker that lived in the neighborhood and he used to always yell obscenities at us when he’d pass us on the street. .... “gtfo of the road!”..... “stupid f’ers”... and etc.

I heard a bunch of kids outside my house playing, which is unusual, so I look outside and see a bunch of 14-15 year olds throwing a football in the street. A car comes down the road and comes to a stop waiting for them to get out of his way and they ignore it. The guy in the car waits a bit and blows his horn and the kids finally get out of the street and flip the guy off as he drives by. What the F has become of this country when punk ass 14 year olds feel like they have the right to flip off an adult?
uh, ever?

Isn't that the point of being a teenager? Giving adults the finger.

Can't say I would have in this particular scenario. but definitely gave many adults the finger when I was that age.

Thanks ..... but save your $5.98 for a beer or two you can buy for yourself. I have no desire to smoke them now.
I'm with you on that. I have no desire to smoke ever again either, but strangely I have the occasional dream where I buy a pack and smoke one or two. Tobacco is a powerful drug.

I'm with you on that. I have no desire to smoke ever again either, but strangely I have the occasional dream where I buy a pack and smoke one or two. Tobacco is a powerful drug.

Yeah, I've had dreams where I was smoking cigarettes in them. I had a boss one time, who was a quitter, that said to me ... just wait until you dream sometimes where you're smoking .... it'll be a weird feeling to have.

VN Store

Back