Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I thought UCLA should have called the timeout on their last possession before overtime. Saving it was playing for OT

Nice work. Last week I got to use my fork extensions a couple times.

Had a flatbed bringing 200 foot of 1” SS pipe to replace the PVC water line that came out in 1000 pieces. This new pipe was delivered in a 25 foot box...

Couple days later I had a truck delivering some drums of product off the boat from Germany but my drums were blocked by a crappy load of 4” x 16’ conduit that we had lots of fun unloading to get to my drums and then reloading again...

Sorry, no pics today.

Reactions: ETV, McDad and AM64
I think it's funny hearing about people and fork truck stories. After 35 years of seeing industrial trucks of all kinds destroy just about everything I still get a chuckle when i hear about someone trashing something. It's almost as funny as my ex starting her car and backing through the garage door before she decided to open it.

Knock on wood none of my employees have had that issue. Or I would have found myself out of a job.

We had an overhead door company out 4 times in the last 3 years. Some of those that caused the damage, asked me to let them begin operating cranes. All I was able to do is respond with "you're joking, right?"

Reactions: AM64 and RavinDave
We had an overhead door company out 4 times in the last 3 years. Some of those that caused the damage, asked me to let them begin operating cranes. All I was able to do is respond with "you're joking, right?"
Sounds like you gave them a second chance anyways. Good on you.

Reactions: ETV and AM64

VN Store

Back