Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

funny_meme_pictures_of_the_day_640_137.jpg

Any of you ever owned a Mercedes and have any thoughts on them?

My wife wants a new GLB or GLC and I do think it looks nice and they drove well on the test drive but I have always felt MB is over priced junk.

My one neighbor swears buy them and says he always had issues with his BMWs but never MB..

My other neighbor has 3 and they always have issues but I think they are from when Chrysler still owned them.

I like Audi's but my wife doesnt like the looks.

Thoughts from any mechanics or owners? I will buy new so it would have a warranty but I drive at night on trips and dont wanna break down in the mountains or Bama at 2am.

My wife wants a new GLB or GLC and I do think it looks nice and they drove well on the test drive but I have always felt MB is over priced junk.

My one neighbor swears buy them and says he always had issues with his BMWs but never MB..

My other neighbor has 3 and they always have issues but I think they are from when Chrysler still owned them.

Thoughts from any mechanics or owners? I will buy new so it would have a warranty but I drive at night on trips and dont wanna break down in the mountains or Bama at 2am.

Oh the problems of the Plantation clique........

Is it cheating if your step counter somehow counts the riding lawnmower as part of your step count for the day?

Asking for a friend...

Reactions: AM64

Never owned but have heard the 6 and 8 cylinder sedans are built like tanks. Can easily last 200,000+ miles. The gle and glc are 6 or 4 cylinder but don't know about reliability.
You know who is a good resource? Eurofix. Those guys shot me straight when I was looking at a 7 series years ago. Give them a call and ask about those models.

Reactions: NEO
Oh the problems of the Plantation clique........

Probably the least PC neighborhood possible due to stretch names and the tobacco houses still standing. Not the people, though.

I am moving once kids graduate to cotton town if my wife let's me. I just want a few acres alone.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
Probably the least PC neighborhood possible due to stretch names and the tobacco houses still standing. Not the people, though.

I am moving once kids graduate to cotton town if my wife let's me. I just want a few acres alone.

We’ve got friends that live in there and I couldn’t do it.

Reactions: NEO
I'm happy tonight; I went to visit my folks, hooked up that "new-fangled" wi-fi booster a dude talked my Mom in to buying (I was impressed with it, honestly; it actually did as advertised and made a huge difference). Had a great time with them. Not sure why I'm sharing this. Just had a good night with the folks I guess. Call your Mom and Dad and tell them you love them.

VN Store

Back