Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

On a different note.... my VA doctor is definitely trying to either ruin my life or kill me off... look at the side effects for my new script... which I don’t plan on taking... 6ED46F90-6C4E-4974-B0CA-51A4B7704812.jpeg8E658FEB-A88B-4548-A27B-DA2DDA621879.jpeg

Bulleit isn't as bad. On its own it's blatantly uninteresting, but I think it's fine for cocktails. The rye makes a good Old Fashioned if the bartender isn't autistic.
I'm probably the closest thing to a teetotaler who would even HAVE a bottle of whiskey in his pantry. Historically if I was ever drinking whiskey it was usually Jack Daniels, so there is that. But I actually bought the first bottle of Bulleit on the recommendation of my lawyer friend, who's been commuting from Savannah for cancer treatment in Houston (so he could have his own private liquor cabinet when he stays here), but the chemo got to him so bad he had to cut down on his drinking. Did I mention he's Irish? Anyway, last year when I was holed up here for a few weeks at the warehouse to keep the business running when the world was freaking out over Covid, I started having a nightly drink of Bulleit on cracked ice, and it kind of grew on me. But I'm still only on my 2nd bottle.

VN Store

Back