Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

LSU is getting the treatment tonight. Blatant horse collar on the Gumps no flag, turns right around and flag on LSU for a snap infraction.
1699147529974.png

WTF are you talking about?
There have been some calls missed both ways in this one.

That horse collar was blatant
So that missed call, which was blatant (agreed), qualifies as "getting the treatment" when the first PF on Bama wasn't even announced by the officials on the field?
It's been pretty even thus far.

Just noticed the OkSt and OK score, sorry @Grand Vol. Another night on the couch.

They got robbed honestly. They might still have lost, but they had a blatant PI call that didn't happen.

We've decided to drown her sorrows outside tonight. Little wine for her, beer for me, perfect temp out. Life is good on my end.

20231104_203351.jpg

They got robbed honestly. They might still have lost, but they had a blatant PI call that didn't happen.

We've decided to drown her sorrows outside tonight. Little wine for her, beer for me, perfect temp out. Life is good on my end.

View attachment 592896
It’s a trick. you don’t rate for even the couch and gonna be locked out

I have never been someone to blame officials, but the SEC officiating has me pissed. It is so ****ing blatant.

After watching UT all year I forgot defensive pass interference was a thing. Same for offensive holding.

This.

Its insulting to folks that know the game and how its played. Even casual fans and women around these broadcasts are like "wth??"

Ncaa needs to clean this problem up like yesterday...before it festers. The ACC, B1G, and SEC are ALL3 protecting their prospective playoff teams blatantly and without excuse. Somethings gotta give.

Reactions: AM64
Bumping this... still trying to figure out how to contact @Freak or an admin / mod directly and the "contact us" link is dead.
Have you tried the "Need Help" forum? I would post your question there, or use it to tag them there. its under whatever larger forum the Politics is under.

VN Store

Back