Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

This is the coolest thing ever. Have never seen 1 in real life...even in the millionaire clients my FIL was usually working for. Amazing efficiency

Imagine putting it under the house. Buried under the crawlspace or basement. There's still a lot of "surface" to work with - maybe not as much as the yard, but there's no sun shining on the ground to heat it up in summer and probably a lot less heat loss in winter for heat pumps, so maybe you can go with less depth for the lines. Also it limits space conflicts with utilities and especially for homes having septic systems. Needs to be done during construction, though; not a good back-fit kind of project. The part that bothers me is that nothing lasts forever, so maybe antifreeze under the house isn't a great idea.

This is the coolest thing ever. Have never seen 1 in real life...even in the millionaire clients my FIL was usually working for. Amazing efficiency

I looked at these when I was putting in a new heat pump about 10 years ago. Like AM is saying at least for my design it needed to be done when the house was built.

6643 I believe. That picture doesn't do it justice, plus I have an old phone.
Ive been there when I was a teen..a storm came thru when we were in tower and we had to get to back side. We were in Dadgum winds and clouds. Cool.

it just doesnt seem that high like 3 times Lookout Mtn. Probably as there is no perspective.

Ive been there when I was a teen..a storm came thru when we were in tower and we had to get to back side. We were in Dadgum winds and clouds. Cool.

it just doesnt seem that high like 3 times Lookout Mtn. Probably as there is no perspective.
Yeah the mountains around it definitely make it look that way. I haven't been to Lookout mtn in a long time, always liked the incline railway. It has at least 2 very steep sides.

You guys are not even using basic common sense. Starbucks coffee is NOT a necessity. Most of these people cannot afford $5 coffee.

F^^k Starbucks...
I actually like their coffee. Regular coffee. Not the frufru stuff. What I hate is standing in their stupid lines for a cup of coffee. That's why they don't get my business anymore. And yeah, $5 is somewhat ridiculous but that is the times we are in.

I go to DD. 2.98 for medium with cream or 3.49 with almond milk. Goodness, I drank McD for years and it it awful now.

Reactions: AM64
I actually like their coffee. Regular coffee. Not the frufru stuff. What I hate is standing in their stupid lines for a cup of coffee. That's why they don't get my business anymore. And yeah, $5 is somewhat ridiculous but that is the times we are in.
Went to one they had in Target one time long ago. Saw their coffee prices & walked out. Never went back to another Starbucks since.

I drink Starbucks too, like their coffee, hate their company lol.. but if we had a Community Coffee up here.. buh bye Starbucks, way better.. Dunkin is Yankee swill

VN Store

Back