Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I spoke with my buddy for first time in while, who used to be our salesman in south GA, to see how things were going and he said they really have expanded their product lines. It now includes stuff for sportsmen, boaters, water tight gun protectors, etc. Knowing some of your hobbies, thought some yall might like some of these. Let me know if yall buy anything.

You're so FOS.

I really thought if you and Dallas being boaters..said he has a shotgun bag that you can use as a float noddle..

I looked at the website, pretty cool stuff, pricey but pretty cool. No need for a shotgun on the boat since I don't duck hunt but IF the 2010 flood hadn't taken all of my guns I would keep a Ruger LC 9mm behind the flip out stereo receiver, stays dry in there and easily accessible if needed.

I looked at the website, pretty cool stuff, pricey but pretty cool. No need for a shotgun on the boat since I don't duck hunt but IF the 2010 flood hadn't taken all of my guns I would keep a Ruger LC 9mm behind the flip out stereo receiver, stays dry in there and easily accessible if needed.
yea, the shotgun bag is for hunters, he said he jusy tested it as a noddle. He has a pistol bag as well.

Reactions: AM64
The guy has barely had two recruiting classes, and like everyone is figuring this out in the context of NIL and the portal. Saying he has not developed talent is a dramatic overclaim when the recruited players have barely seen the field as of yet.

A coach has to develop ALL players - not just his recruits. Granted that may be difficult if existing players wanted a different coach when the old one was replaced. Perfect example was Doug Dickey - successful at TN and a flop when he was recruited by and "went home" to FL. One reason I still refuse to believe in "sure thing" coaches because there are too many examples of "sure thing" flops ... including some really expensive ones like Jimbo Fisher.

Reactions: LouderVol
The guy has barely had two recruiting classes, and like everyone is figuring this out in the context of NIL and the portal. Saying he has not developed talent is a dramatic overclaim when the recruited players have barely seen the field as of yet.
I just don’t see any evidence of it. In comparison to Hype I just don’t see it. Hype got performance and effort out of existing players none of us saw. That’s all. Florida has had talent too they are still Florida. A bad class a Florida will still have talent in it.

Reactions: AM64
Surgery Tuesday. Doc warned me it’s gonna hurt for a while. Hurt bad. Will have a non OEM part in temporarily to keep the last two finger segments straight but other than that my only limit will be my pain tolerance. Lost the full hand splint (he laughed and shrugged at that) and will be in a digit split until the non OEM pin comes out.

IMG_3801.jpeg

Reactions: McDad and AM64
Surgery Tuesday. Doc warned me it’s gonna hurt for a while. Hurt bad. Will have a non OEM part in temporarily to keep the last two finger segments straight but other than that my only limit will be my pain tolerance. Lost the full hand splint (he laughed and shrugged at that) and will be in a digit split until the non OEM pin comes out.

View attachment 654642
1719522285965.gif

I just don’t see any evidence of it. In comparison to Hype I just don’t see it. Hype got performance and effort out of existing players none of us saw. That’s all. Florida has had talent too they are still Florida. A bad class a Florida will still have talent in it.

Incorrect. We have not had a good class on the O line since Bush was president. Until now.

View attachment 654642

Best of luck

We ended up with the # 7 recruiting class and our offensive line -- a weak spot for the better part of a decade -- is ranked in the top 10 this year. Mertz was a nice surprise last year and with the improved O line may have the time he needs to be a true drop back style passing QB. We have the added dimension of Lagway now, should it come to that. Backfield is chock full of young talent this year.

Yes, we have the # 1 SOS and its a slog uphill form where we have been. But we've got enough to pull off some upsets.

And Billy is going nowhere, even if we finish sub .500. The university and the fan base understand we are still rebuilding. 2025 is the year we expect to truly emerge from the funk of the last decade-plus.
Napier is so impressive that he needs to be locked down to a lifetime contract.

View attachment 654642

A rough 8 seconds huh?

I didn’t watch the debate last night, I was visiting my Father and watching old football game videos. Can anyone give me the really short version of what I missed? From what little I’ve read this morning, apparently JB shat the bed in monumental fashion.

I didn’t watch the debate last night, I was visiting my Father and watching old football game videos. Can anyone give me the really short version of what I missed? From what little I’ve read this morning, apparently JB shat the bed in monumental fashion.

Louder saved the day and the thread. My apologies for my thoughtless opportunity of contamination.

You owe each of us regular OT posters $100 for penalty. It's a rule Freak made years ago.

Tis but a mere flesh wound, such a trivial amount.

Now where’s that checkbook I haven’t used in a dozen years?

Actually, this would bankrupt me, Bidenomics and all that you know. I’ll have to get partisan indicted to be able to fundraise to pay for it.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad

VN Store

Back