Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

By:
- Winning more than two games?
- Keeping Billy beyond the UT game?

I can't really think of any others. help a brother out.
This has the be Sunbelt Billy’s last year but I really hope I’m wrong. I tell all my UF buddies he’s a great coach and I hope he’s there a long time. They encourage me to go fornicate alone.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
This has the be Sunbelt Billy’s last year but I really hope I’m wrong. I tell all my UF buddies he’s a great coach and I hope he’s there a long time. They encourage me to go fornicate alone.

We ended up with the # 7 recruiting class and our offensive line -- a weak spot for the better part of a decade -- is ranked in the top 10 this year. Mertz was a nice surprise last year and with the improved O line may have the time he needs to be a true drop back style passing QB. We have the added dimension of Lagway now, should it come to that. Backfield is chock full of young talent this year.

Yes, we have the # 1 SOS and its a slog uphill form where we have been. But we've got enough to pull off some upsets.

And Billy is going nowhere, even if we finish sub .500. The university and the fan base understand we are still rebuilding. 2025 is the year we expect to truly emerge from the funk of the last decade-plus.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
We ended up with the # 7 recruiting class and our offensive line -- a weak spot for the better part of a decade -- is ranked in the top 10 this year. Mertz was a nice surprise last year and with the improved O line may have the time he needs to be a true drop back style passing QB. We have the added dimension of Lagway now, should it come to that. Backfield is chock full of young talent this year.

Yes, we have the # 1 SOS and its a slog uphill form where we have been. But we've got enough to pull off some upsets.

And Billy is going nowhere, even if we finish sub .500. The university and the fan base understand we are still rebuilding. 2025 is the year we expect to truly emerge from the funk of the last decade-plus.
You’ve got to DEVELOP that talent to succeed in the SEC. Cornbread Conehead got some decent talent and never did anything development wise.

But I hope you’re right and he’s there a long long time!

You’ve got to DEVELOP that talent to succeed in the SEC. Cornbread Conehead got some decent talent and never did anything development wise.

But I hope you’re right and he’s there a long long time!

The guy has barely had two recruiting classes, and like everyone is figuring this out in the context of NIL and the portal. Saying he has not developed talent is a dramatic overclaim when the recruited players have barely seen the field as of yet.

I spoke with my buddy for first time in while, who used to be our salesman in south GA, to see how things were going and he said they really have expanded their product lines. It now includes stuff for sportsmen, boaters, water tight gun protectors, etc. Knowing some of your hobbies, thought some yall might like some of these. Let me know if yall buy anything.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back