Oregon could become 1st US state to decriminalize hard drugs

Agreed.
The gateway argument is silly at best
It is only a gateway in relationship to who you meet. If I could have bought pot in a store, I never would have met the cocaine dealer, or the acid dealer, or mushroom dealer, or crack dealer.

No offense, but you sound like a crazy person.

No, everyone says "as long as the keep it to themselves" problem is they never do. They want acceptance and support. People said the same towards sodomites and their lifestyle choices. yet they couldn't keep it to themselves, they demanded to be accepted and praised for their lifestyle choice.

You usually won’t get an MRI here unless it’s an emergency, and it’s the exact same way in other countries. You will schedule surgery based on your schedule matching with your surgeons, unless it’s an emergency, just like most other countries. You have more freedom to pick your doctors in other countries than you do here due to insurance networks. What else you got?

You are wrong in all accounts. I thought you were in the medical field?

If I had a sore knee I can get an MRI today. Nobody has to approve it. Need a hernia surgery I can schedule it without a damn sole approving it. And I can go to any doctor or hospital I choose. Tell me what other countries a person can do that in?

If I had a sore knee I can get an MRI today. Nobody has to approve it. Need a hernia surgery I can schedule it without a damn sole approving it. And I can go to any doctor or hospital I choose. Tell me what other countries a person can do that in?
You must be on medicare because there are a lot of doctors or hospitals I can't go to unless it comes out of my own pocket and I don't have millions to pay for a hernia.

When I ruptured a disc in my back I had to beg, in tears, my Dr for an MRI. He wanted me to do physical therapy first. Insurance would not pay for an MRI unless he ordered it and he didn't think I needed it. I was in surgery a week later.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
When I ruptured a disc in my back I had to beg, in tears, my Dr for an MRI. He wanted me to do physical therapy first. Insurance would not pay for an MRI unless he ordered it and he didn't think I needed it. I was in surgery a week later.
Physical therapy is the worst scam in medicine in my opinion. My knee was killing me and my doctor sent me to a orthopedic surgeon who x-rayed it and said I had arthritis. His first response was go to physical therapy and come back in 6 months if it still hurts. I did neither.

Reactions: AM64
I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the availability, price, and potency.

The gateway argument is bunk. Try again.

"Most sex addicts started with kissing other people."
I didn’t say everyone who uses marijuana gets addicted to hardcore drugs. Just like everyone who is abused don’t become serial abusers. But the great majority do statistically.

It is only a gateway in relationship to who you meet. If I could have bought pot in a store, I never would have met the cocaine dealer, or the acid dealer, or mushroom dealer, or crack dealer.
Bs. Because 80-90% of people addicted to hardcore drugs also still use marijuana

You must be on medicare because there are a lot of doctors or hospitals I can't go to unless it comes out of my own pocket and I don't have millions to pay for a hernia.

Point is in this country we have that option. Others not so much.

You get what you pay for.

Reactions: AM64

Need to find another doctor.

You’d be amazed at how little you might pay if you pay cash (or check) up front. When the doctor doesn’t have to deal with insurance things are very difference.....the exception is a baby being born.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back