Oregon could become 1st US state to decriminalize hard drugs

Just to follow up with Hog the medical insurance hater, do you have medical insurance and if you do why?

I didn’t say everyone who uses marijuana gets addicted to hardcore drugs. Just like everyone who is abused don’t become serial abusers. But the great majority do statistically.

That isn't a retort to what I said though.

However, what I said still applies as a retort to this here post of yours.

No one used "everyone."

Yes, same reason everyone else does. But what does that have to do with anything?
You seem to think that if medical insurance goes away that everyone's woes goes away and people will start farting rainbows and glitter.

Articles seem to stress there’s a significant risk for a cost savings reward. Didn’t mention many reasons to go for better care, just less expensive....at a risk
Goal post moved I see. What risk specifically are you talking about?

You seem to think that if medical insurance goes away that everyone's woes goes away and people will start farting rainbows and glitter.

You must be high. That is not anything I’ve said or inferred. I just want the .gov out of HC.

Goal post moved I see. What risk specifically are you talking about?
Wasn’t me, the article talked about the risk if there are complications-who pays, can you receive follow up treatment in US, where to convelense -hotel? We live in a global economy, there’s a reason the procedures are less expensive in these locations just like the article mentioned how much less a knee replacement was in Montgomery AL versus NYC ($16k v $54k)

Wasn’t me, the article talked about the risk if there are complications-who pays, can you receive follow up treatment in US, where to convelense -hotel? We live in a global economy, there’s a reason the procedures are less expensive in these locations just like the article mentioned how much less a knee replacement was in Montgomery AL versus NYC ($16k v $54k)

You implied that going out of country was a greater risk at less cost. What risk?

No, everyone says "as long as the keep it to themselves" problem is they never do. They want acceptance and support. People said the same towards sodomites and their lifestyle choices. yet they couldn't keep it to themselves, they demanded to be accepted and praised for their lifestyle choice.
Are you the warden from Shawshank?

You implied that going out of country was a greater risk at less cost. What risk?
Did you read the article you linked?
Here’s a section...the second after talking about the savings
2. There are still serious risks. In addition to trouble arising from language barriers and culture shock, the standard safety practices in the United States may not be used in international hospitals. You may be more likely to receive counterfeit medications or blood that hasn’t been properly screened than you would here, according to the Centers for Disease Control.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Did you read the article you linked?
Here’s a section...the second after talking about the savings
2. There are still serious risks. In addition to trouble arising from language barriers and culture shock, the standard safety practices in the United States may not be used in international hospitals. You may be more likely to receive counterfeit medications or blood that hasn’t been properly screened than you would here, according to the Centers for Disease Control.

You are more likely to experience a medical error in the US than most other developed countries, what is your point?

Yes they do... unless you only listen to conservative American outlets and not the actual citizens of the the countries you speak of.
Had a friend sit on a record high calcium for 3 months until they finally got around to a mediastinal biopsy. Then they knew it was sarcoidosis. Canada.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back