Oregon now on TV vs UVA. 21-7 UO 2nd qt. ABC/ESPN2 What Tenn can expect to see.

How to Describe the Ducks offense as hard to stop AP all around, and speed equal to his.

I think Oregon has taken a step back from last year. But I still think they're def. a top 5 team and better than Alabama. Oregon would beat Bama today if they played.

Disagree. How to beat Oregon? LSU game a few years back. You need the skill and speed on a disciplined defense. Disrupt their execution.

I think Oregon has taken a step back from last year. But I still think they're def. a top 5 team and better than Alabama. Oregon would beat Bama today if they played.
So far with the way Bama has looked this year(so far for them) I would agree...later on in season or give Saban 5 weeks to prepare in a Natty, i do not know...

Is it just me or the Pac12 refs get the ball set much faster than the ones today?

The LB play has definitely dropped off from last year. Hard to replace Kiko Alonso and Michael Clay.

I think Oregon's D-Line is better this year -- or will be once they gel a little. And I like Oregon's DBs.

The running game is out of sync. I want to see Marshall get more carries. But it's pick your poison -- the WR group is better this year. A healthy Josh Huff will be nice.

Tyner should make an appearance after Oregon gets up by another TD.
Agree 100% Our LB core is our whole major weakness(so far this year). They just are too young, too lite, nothing remotely like the NFL bound studs they replaced... I fear greatly for that unit. And actually, Tenn, with their great O line may actually pound us much next weekend.

And what look very good for the Ducks ends with them unable to finish a drive.

Another FG

Is it just me or the Pac12 refs get the ball set much faster than the ones today?

They actually do. I forget where I read it but it's basically been timed during both regular play and bowl play. SEC refs set the ball slightly slower than other conferences.

Agree 100% Our LB core is our whole major weakness(so far this year). They just are too young, too lite, nothing remotely like the NFL bound studs they replaced... I fear greatly for that unit. And actually, Tenn, with their great O line may actually pound us much next weekend.

see Ducksflying,your starting to come around to you Orange side :td::td::td:

Disagree. How to beat Oregon? LSU game a few years back. You need the skill and speed on a disciplined defense. Disrupt their execution.
We actually got more yards in that game then LSU. And I guess giving up 4 turnovers, 3 which were fumbles near their endzone for 21 points of easy scores had nothing to do with our loss at all....:whatever:

We actually got more yards in that game then LSU. And I guess giving up 4 turnovers, 3 which were fumbles near their endzone for 21 points of easy scores had nothing to do with our loss at all....:whatever:

and who caused them fumbles ? LSU is a very tough team to play against,Chavius is a legend,no matter what some say on here

and the Chief is Chavius,who is at LSU now
I would give my left nut for him on our team...imo. I think he is perhaps the 2nd best one in the Nation after Saban(D mind)/. But I do not like Saban- his personality. SO he would be my first pick to poach. But LSU pays him over 1 mill a year, so that will never happen. And he has no desire to be a HC someday and he aint leaving LSU.

Were they all unforced turnovers? Bobbled snaps maybe? Are you saying LSU's defense did not disrupt your fast paced gameplan?

And you can't beat the Ducks if you aren't converting Third downs.

True story. I see we still have our propensity for giving up 3rd and forever on defense. Don't see that changing in a week.

VN Store

Back