Oregon now on TV vs UVA. 21-7 UO 2nd qt. ABC/ESPN2 What Tenn can expect to see.

LOL, I am just unbiased. And actually, any longtime Duck gets scared for every game. It is our Nature. lol

it is like i said,I do enjoy having some fun,if you keep watching the Vols,beware lol they will grow on you and you will enjoy it too :)

and who caused them fumbles ? LSU is a very tough team to play against,Chavius is a legend,no matter what some say on here
I know LSU was good at stripping the ball. I never denied skill by LSU to be able to do that. If you want to know, Oregon caused more turnovers then any other team in CFB last year and has too always been the same way. So I know that skill and how it can be coached/taught.takes skill. However, 2 of them came on a first year true freshman who was playing in his first CFB game(DAT). And he was carrying the ball like a loaf of bread. And he only got in the game in those situations cause LMJ and others were injured. He literally lost the game for us. But after that game, he had a death grip on the ball, and held it way different. So ya it can be skill in stripping, but it also can be poor form in carrying the ball... works both ways...

The LB play has definitely dropped off from last year. Hard to replace Kiko Alonso and Michael Clay.

I think Oregon's D-Line is better this year -- or will be once they gel a little. And I like Oregon's DBs.

The running game is out of sync. I want to see Marshall get more carries. But it's pick your poison -- the WR group is better this year. A healthy Josh Huff will be nice.

Tyner should make an appearance after Oregon gets up by another TD.

You officially have my favorite user name on here

it is like i said,I do enjoy having some fun,if you keep watching the Vols,beware lol they will grow on you and you will enjoy it too :)
To be honest, i have already, for 20 years had a soft spot for Tenn. You guys have my #1 favorite game song(rocky top). And even though I am only a fan of one team, mine, I always find myself singing along with your fans when I see your games on.... seriously.:)

Reactions: 1 person
Really enjoyed the first two but now CBJ will taste what he never has down this nasty road of a schedule.

I think there were 2 or 3 posssessions in the first half that would have made the difference with missed plays for the Cavs.
The Cavs wouldn't be winning but likely a closer game.

DucksflyinPAC, i think you are ceding my point. 4 turnovers speaks for itself. Also, how many yards of offense did yall gain in that LSU game, below the Ducks season average?

To be honest, i have already, for 20 years had a soft spot for Tenn. You guys have my #1 favorite game song(rocky top). And even though I am only a fan of one team, mine, I always find myself singing along with your fans when I see your games on.... seriously.:)

see,your all most there lol and a lot of fans hate to hear it coming,times have been tough lately,but you know what my friend ? UT is undefeated and guess who is next ?

Disagree. How to beat Oregon? LSU game a few years back. You need the skill and speed on a disciplined defense. Disrupt their execution.

Bama just didn't look too hor last week. I thought LSU and UGA(even though they lost) were the best looking sec teams from each division

Were they all unforced turnovers? Bobbled snaps maybe? Are you saying LSU's defense did not disrupt your fast paced gameplan?
I do not want to get in a argument with you, or any of you about it. I never have robbed LSU or any other team in any way when they win or have done great things. However, not taking away their win, but explaining why we lost, we just came out really nervous(even all our players admitted that) And then we finally got our classic steam engine offense going, and LSU could not stop it. Ya, LSU played great. What impressed me is just how much they were in near our shape. No one comes close to conditioning like us, but they sure came awesome close, Miles working their butts off for 8 months previous, way extra running ect for our game. But, because of injuries, we were forced to put the little guy in positions , first ever CFB game, that we normally would not of, ie first game. And when you turn the ball over ri ght near there endzone, such as on a kickoff return, for them having easy scores, it pains watching. And DAT was carrying the ball soooo loose, so low, so bad, not high and up tight under his armpit. I can accept a INT, which we had one. But getting 3 quick scores, because of sloppy ball holding near their endzone, sucks. That was 21 points. If LMJ was not inured, and he stayed in, that is 21 points that LSU would of not got, and UO could of at least scored on some of those series... And then that game would of not remotely been close, UO over LSU big. Anyways, name me one team that can hope to win when they turn the ball over near the endzone, for 3 easy scores. Hard to do. In all fairness, we did struggle near the end stopping LSU's power run game though... But likewise, LSU could not stop our Offense either....

I do not want to talk about it anymore. that game still pains me. lol lol

DucksflyinPAC, i think you are ceding my point. 4 turnovers speaks for itself. Also, how many yards of offense did yall gain in that LSU game, below the Ducks season average?
And what team scored more points against LSU that season? They play in the SEC, was it any of them? Or was it Oregon? lol but you are not LSU, so I dont want to talk about them. That was 2 years ago. And we lost a lot of talent the year after playing AU in the Natty. But then last year we were much better. This year I predict we will be 3 notches worse on D then last year(because of our weak LB core) and probably 1 notch less, or near the same on Offense this year.

ooh your going to laugh now ? after beating up on poor ole UV ? you do know it will be battle of unbeaten teams ?if the Vols get some of them funny looking turnovers,you never know what could happen

I do not want to get in a argument with you, or any of you about it. I never have robbed LSU or any other team in any way when they win or have done great things. However, not taking away their win, but explaining why we lost, we just came out really nervous(even all our players admitted that) And then we finally got our classic steam engine offense going, and LSU could not stop it. Ya, LSU played great. What impressed me is just how much they were in near our shape. No one comes close to conditioning like us, but they sure came awesome close, Miles working their butts off for 8 months previous, way extra running ect for our game. But, because of injuries, we were forced to put the little guy in positions , first ever CFB game, that we normally would not of, ie first game. And when you turn the ball over ri ght near there endzone, such as on a kickoff return, for them having easy scores, it pains watching. And DAT was carrying the ball soooo loose, so low, so bad, not high and up tight under his armpit. I can accept a INT, which we had one. But getting 3 quick scores, because of sloppy ball holding near their endzone, sucks. That was 21 points. If LMJ was not inured, and he stayed in, that is 21 points that LSU would of not got, and UO could of at least scored on some of those series... And then that game would of not remotely been close, UO over LSU big. Anyways, name me one team that can hope to win when they turn the ball over near the endzone, for 3 easy scores. Hard to do. In all fairness, we did struggle near the end stopping LSU's power run game though... But likewise, LSU could not stop our Offense either....

I do not want to talk about it anymore. that game still pains me. lol lol

Right on. I was just saying theres a way to slow down your high powered offense with a capable defense, no way to stop it completely. Sadly, our defense wont be the one to do it.

And a penalty on the Ducks.
Cavs may as well just go for 2 if they do score a 2nd td.

Right on. I was just saying theres a way to slow down your high powered offense with a capable defense, no way to stop it completely. Sadly, our defense wont be the one to do it.

Yep which is why the best the Volunteers can do is win TOP plus a successful running the ball.

So our SEC refs will slow down Oregon for us next week :)
What? Our game will have SEC refs calling the game? Oh my, we are indeed screwed. I now predict Tenn wins in a landslide. lol seriously, are you just playing with me? Please tell me your corrupt SEC refs are not doing our game? Man, ours are not corrupt, ours are just morons, simply the most inept ones out there. But yours are downright corrupt. I do watch tons of SEC football. lol me knows....:)

*oh wait. I forgot they are all on Bama's payroll. So perhaps after thinking about it, we might have a chance with you being Bama's hated Rival. lol

Now how are we supposed to have a rivalry even an OOC one if we all like each other? :)

Reactions: 1 person
LSU was brought up a memory I recall in the 2011 game when the Vols played the LSU Tigers that a ref did knock down a LSU Tigers defensive player on what I think was a running play.
It's like something you would see out of a Bud Light Football commercial.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back