mp541.jpg

mountains.jpg

8006828468_2aaf209f51.jpg

Mt-Bachelor-Ski-Resort.jpg

north+sister.jpg

04CRA0058-60pan-Three-Sisters-Wilderness.jpg

Donnelly_445.jpg

No comparison.

I miss their products after moving back east this year. Loved to old orange VW bus when they came around for displays and free products to try. Great prices out West.
e18085image1a.jpg

It's the only cheese i use.:) My favorite is the tillamook colby jack. Tillamook marionberry pie ice cream is great too.

Tahoe is just something else isn't it? That place is amazing.

Yeah it's like that up and down the whole pacific range in the mtns, the plus of Oregon, and say Idaho, is not so many Californians, and Washington people there..... ;D it's all beautiful, but less chance to have a need to backhand people there.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah it's like that up and down the whole pacific range in the mtns, the plus of Oregon, and say Idaho, is not so many Californians, and Washington people there..... ;D it's all beautiful, but less chance to have a need to backhand people there.

:):salute: I know what you mean.

Just met Coach Jones.

Great pic. We were in the mall and had no idea where we were. I saw an older fellow in the mall reppin the Orange and he said the team was staying across the parking lot. We thought we would just walk over and see for ourselves. We saw the "T" flag in front and went inside. We kind of stood around in the lobby for a few minutes when we heard someone say, "almost here". We wandered in front, and here came the busses. It was pretty cool to be right there. Go Vols!

Great pic. We were in the mall and had no idea where we were. I saw an older fellow in the mall reppin the Orange and he said the team was staying across the parking lot. We thought we would just walk over and see for ourselves. We saw the "T" flag in front and went inside. We kind of stood around in the lobby for a few minutes when we heard someone say, "almost here". We wandered in front, and here came the busses. It was pretty cool to be right there. Go Vols!
Yea we went to the mall too then walked over got to meet all the players and coaches on their way out of a team meeting

Oregon is one of the most beautiful states we have. If you have never been, I would encourage you to go.

WTD or Canard, do you have any fall foliage pictures of the Oregon high country? What do you consider to be some of the fall foliage hot spots in Oregon and how common are aspen there?

I always thought the Pacific Northwest has the most beautiful coastline, behind the Gulf Coast.

It's hard to compare the two though... But the saltwater fishing in the Gulf is amazing, more so though than the Pacific Northwest.

Tennessee is far more beautiful than Oregon or Washington. I went there a few months ago. 80% of Oregon and Washington is HIGH PLAINS DESERT. The coast is nice but does not compare to the mountains of Tennessee. Besides you have to put up with the "left coast" attitude. GO VOLS!

southern rednecks. I'll take the left coast and the east coast.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back