Police shooting black man in the back ... again (Kenosha, WI)

So Blake had a weapon on him, and a woman felt threatened by him. He had a warrant already out for his arrest, and had been charged w domestic abuse and sexual assault.

Merge w the Democrat War on Women thread

Jacob Blake had knife in car in Kenosha shooting

“Blake had a knife on the driver's side floorboard and had no other weapons, the DOJ said in a news release.”

Anyway, point 2:

We've learned that women fall under black convicted criminals in the leftist victimization hierarchy, so use that information as you will.

Hands Up, Don't Shoot proven false, didn't happen. Michael Brown a martyr.

George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose according to the coroner's report. Still a martyr. Wonder how that murder charge is going to turn out?

Jacob Blake had a knife found on the driver's side floorboard of his car. He wasn't unarmed. Still a martyr.

Am I a racist for pointing this stuff out?

Facts Don't Matter, let's riot and burn stuff anyway in the name of social justice.

smiley-icon-scary-fire-5749968.jpg

Hands Up, Don't Shoot proven false, didn't happen. Michael Brown a martyr.

George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose according to the coroner's report. Still a martyr. Wonder how that murder charge is going to turn out?

Jacob Blake had a knife found on the driver's side floorboard of his car. He wasn't unarmed. Still a martyr.

Am I a racist for pointing this stuff out?

Facts Don't Matter, let's riot and burn stuff anyway in the name of social justice.

smiley-icon-scary-fire-5749968.jpg

How was he armed if the knife was on the floorboard?

My condolences. What a **** hole town.

Funny you should comment, I lived in North Dallas for 10 years! Frankford and the tollway! And wow do I love it here compared to Dallas. What a lame place a to live absolutely devoid of any culture whatsoever. Dallas is, culturally speaking, a ****hole

Funny you should comment, I lived in North Dallas for 10 years! Frankford and the tollway! And wow do I love it here compared to Dallas. What a lame place a to live absolutely devoid of any culture whatsoever. Dallas is, culturally speaking, a ****hole
Wow. All those places you have lived, doesn't change the fact you can't even change a flat tire... soy boy.. your gf prob has to kill the bugs in your tent in LA

Reactions: 10nacvols
LMAO. Nuh uh you live in a **** hole! 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t live in Dallas either. Wouldn’t blame you for moving. And LA is still a **** hole.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I’ve spent more time in LA than I care to. Mostly for business. And it’s to the point now that when they try to get me to go I say no send somebody else. F than **** hole town.
First time I was in LA... or California for that matter... my employer a year out of college (1977) had me attend the Company Road Show (basically anti-union training) which was in LA... and it was a great experience. Early 80's made a business trip, driving up the coast from LA to SF with an overnight in the Big Sur. Been back on business a number of times since then too... used to call on some of the refineries... several sales meetings and AIChE meetings in LA and SF... and even a couple of times since I started my own business 10 years ago have called on some key customers both in SoCal and NoCal... one a-hole in San Jose stiffed me for $30k and sat across the table and just said "no" over and over... but I hardly travel any more since my warehouse operation nowadays keeps me busy 7 days a week... but if I was to suddenly have time on my hands and wanted to see more of California I would avoid the big cities like the plague.

First time I was in LA... or California for that matter... my employer a year out of college (1977) had me attend the Company Road Show (basically anti-union training) which was in LA... and it was a great experience. Early 80's made a business trip, driving op the coast from LA to SF with an overnight in the Big Sur. Been back on business a number of times since then too... used to call on some of the refineries... several sales meetings and AIChE meetings in LA and SF... and even a couple of times since I started my own business 10 years ago have called on some key customers both in SoCal and NoCal... one a-hole in San Jose stiffed me for $30k and sat across the table and just said "no" over and over... but I hardly travel any more since my warehouse operation nowadays keeps me busy 7 days a week... but if I was to suddenly have time on my hands and wanted to see more of California I would avoid the big cities like the plague.
I agree on urban Cali. I have enjoyed in the past the tourist traps in LA and San Fran. But been there done that and no real desire to go back. I do enjoy San Diego. And I really enjoy the rural/country of Cali. From the Mojave to Sequoia National Forrest. All beautiful.

I cannot say I have ever thought “style” with regards to LA 😂

Reactions: RavinDave

VN Store

Back