Police shooting black man in the back ... again (Kenosha, WI)

I love WW memes.

73tf43bcbdj51.jpg
Thanks for that meme! Now I can clip off that idiot phrase at the top and use it too! 😀

Hands Up, Don't Shoot proven false, didn't happen. Michael Brown a martyr.

George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose according to the coroner's report. Still a martyr. Wonder how that murder charge is going to turn out?

Jacob Blake had a knife found on the driver's side floorboard of his car. He wasn't unarmed. Still a martyr.

Am I a racist for pointing this stuff out?

Facts Don't Matter, let's riot and burn stuff anyway in the name of social justice.

smiley-icon-scary-fire-5749968.jpg
Don’t forget Breonna Taylor running drug money for her boyfriend

Reactions: allvol123
I’d deny it too 😂

Oh and I’m not talking anything about racism. That’s you. I’m laughing my ass off in thinking about LA and “style”

You think b.c I know who NAS is I work in hip hop? That's all you're going off? Keep on fishin there buddy maybe you'll find something worth s*** talking

You think b.c I know who NAS is I work in hip hop? That's all you're going off? Keep on fishin there buddy maybe you'll find something worth s*** talking
The go to statement for you was Nas doesn’t even live in NYC anymore.

Yeah I’m sticking with rap for you. I’m off to Gears5 now.

Get out in that LA “style” scene and work on your thug life image 🤣🤣🤣

Well, plot twist. I wouldn't be surprised if you start to see some focus on or even the release of the original 911 call. If this turns out to be a case of a bitter babymomma calling the cops and then stirring up this trouble...

Man

Yeah a lot of the Hollywood stuff is corrupt, obviously. But there's a huge collection of independent movie labels and record labels here. That's where the good stuff is. People like to talk about the bad parts because that's what they know.
I’m a movie fan ...... I just want some new ideas and good movies made. It seems they’ve run out of ideas

Reactions: tntar heel

VN Store

Back