Police shooting black man in the back ... again (Kenosha, WI)

To me, unless he's swinging it at them, it's excessive force to shoot someone in the back 7 times while they're holding a knife. I'm not a legal expert so I don't know what the consequences for the cop will be, but don't be surprised if he gets a few years for manslaughter
You’re going to be surprised then

Who's they? What do you know about LA besides what you read in the news or hear on Rogan? Big city. Lots going on.
Creative as in movies....they’ve made nothing but trash in the last 4-5 years.
I know what happens in the entertainment world. A friend of mine is President of Motion Picture Music at Paramount Pictures.

Reactions: Offset Eye
I agree on urban Cali. I have enjoyed in the past the tourist traps in LA and San Fran. But been there done that and no real desire to go back. I do enjoy San Diego. And I really enjoy the rural/country of Cali. From the Mojave to Sequoia National Forrest. All beautiful.

I cannot say I have ever thought “style” with regards to LA 😂
Yeah I like San Diego too. Never got around to visiting "Yo Semite" but did have a family vacation (and bought a bit of wine) in Napa Valley when the kids were small.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
😂oh you are so winning me over. Tell me more about this LA “style” 🤣🤣🤣

I get it gramps. Big city isn't for everyone, Maybe I'll get sick of it and move when I get older but for it's got a lot of things to love. I work in music so I love it. It's at the tip of most art and culture in the US and globally. Lots of talent here. Hate all you want.

San Diego sucks btw.

Yeah I like San Diego too. Never got around to visiting "Yo Semite" but did have a family vacation (and bought a bit of wine) in Napa Valley when the kids were small.
Yeah I’ve done wine country too. North of San Fran. Beautiful. Actually was there on business too but made time while there.

Creative as in movies....they’ve made nothing but trash in the last 4-5 years.
I know what happens in the entertainment world. A friend of mine is President of Motion Picture Music at Paramount Pictures.

Yeah a lot of the Hollywood stuff is corrupt, obviously. But there's a huge collection of independent movie labels and record labels here. That's where the good stuff is. People like to talk about the bad parts because that's what they know.

I get it gramps. Big city isn't for everyone, Maybe I'll get sick of it and move when I get older but for it's got a lot of things to love. I work in music so I love it. It's at the tip of most art and culture in the US and globally. Lots of talent here. Hate all you want.

San Diego sucks btw.
LMFAO when I think of LA and music the one thing that comes to mind is the horrible radio stations in that place. I mean WTF the major shows all started there?! And now I make it a point to get XM or use my mobile app when I go. Music... 🤣 guess not everybody can cut it in Nashville tho. Keep pluggin champ

And ... San Diego sucks.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your. City. Is. A. 💩. Hole! 😘

Protip: NYC is style and culture. That’s where we go. LA... style.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

LMFAO when I think of LA and music the one thing that comes to mind is the horrible radio stations in that place. I mean WTF the major shows all started there?! And now I make it a point to get XM or use my mobile app when I go. Music... 🤣 guess not everybody can cut it in Nashville tho. Keep pluggin champ

You did not just insinuate that Nashville has a better music scene than we do. I couldn't even make a living doing my thing over there because they're so far behind the rest of the world. Makes sense actually, You like conservative, backwards culture. That's fine. We think differently here though.

You did not just insinuate that Nashville has a better music scene than we do. I couldn't even make a living doing my thing over there because they're so far behind the rest of the world. Makes sense actually, You like conservative, backwards culture. That's fine. We think differently here though.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh you can have all of LA champ

I'm gonna have to cut you off on the crying emojis. You're way past your limit.
I can’t stop with the **** you keep posting thou. You and music and all LA LA LA LA while ignoring Nashville, NYC, Memphis, Atlanta, etc... and actually trash talking Nashville on the music industry... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And ... San Diego sucks.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your. City. Is. A. 💩. Hole! 😘

Protip: NYC is style and culture. That’s where we go. LA... style.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

lol NYC music scene sucks too now, most of their talent moved to LA. But you wouldn't know anything about that.

I can’t stop with the **** you keep posting thou. You and music and all LA LA LA LA while ignoring Nashville, NYC, Memphis, Atlanta, etc... and actually trash talking Nashville on the music industry... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to stop with the emojis and step out of your vehicle.

😂oh you are so winning me over. Tell me more about this LA “style” 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 302556

I love WW memes.

73tf43bcbdj51.jpg

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL

VN Store

Back