Post Examples of Fox News Lies

Which specific allegations would you like to talk about and can you provide the clip of fox making those allegations?

When I mentioned a lie from MSNBC I gave you the video from msnbc and the time stamp. And I focused on one particular lie. If you’re trying to talk about multiple people and multiple lies at once without ever directly stating what was said, we will get nowhere.

So which of the hosts you mentioned would you like to address first and what specifically did they say that was incorrect?
He's giving you specifics. It's okay to admit you're wrong and that FoxNews is your gospel.

Reactions: TN Ribs
I agree those are outrageous claims. Seemed like the outrageous claims were not made by Fox News employees. Of those can you give me the worst claims from fox employees specifically?

Because fox was also the first network to announce trump lost and even cut him off when he started claiming it was due to fraud
I won’t because I’ll get a response asking me to do something else for you. Read the article, it pulls out many of the quotes from the video and discusses them. With that link, you’ve been provided with the actual video as well as a breakdown of quotes in the video. Lying about election fraud claims and promoting an overthrow of our country trumps any of the minor stories you listed in the OP.

“NOT A JOKE: Ilhan Omar Tells Residents ‘You Don’t Have to be Registered to Vote’ in Minnesota.” Hannity lied Nov 2020, was in reference to Omar promoting same day registration in her state.

Pirro lied on March 2021 “The southern U.S. border “is now open to anyone from anywhere in the world who wishes to enter our country.” Fear mongering and blatantly not true.

Lou Dobbs quote from 2018 "We are watching, you know, millions of illegal immigrants cross our borders, and many of them voting in the past election that's what, just a couple weeks ago." = Lie

Tucker April 2021 - “Maybe (the COVID-19 vaccine) doesn't work, and they're simply not telling you that.” Another Fox News lie

Another Tucker lie that potentially contributed to vaccine hesitancy and deaths of listeners from May 2021 “Between late December of 2020 and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccine in the United States … The actual number is almost certainly higher.”

@willidan Do you know the difference in a news anchor and a pundit? News and commentary?
Sure. OP asked for examples of mistruths from Fox News (not necessarily differentiating pundits from anchors). The above examples are directly from show hosts. You could easily argue that allowing show guests to spew lies uncontested is as bad as the anchor/host saying them themselves.

Tucker from his documentary Patriot Purge “Federal agents directly incited people on Jan. 6, 2021, and "intentionally entrapped" American citizens.” Lie

Sure. OP asked for examples of mistruths from Fox News (not necessarily differentiating pundits from anchors). The above examples are directly from show hosts. You could easily argue that allowing show guests to spew lies uncontested is as bad as the anchor/host saying them themselves.
Do you consider what Lawrence Odonnell or Joy Reed say as a representation of news from their respective "News" outlet?

He's giving you specifics. It's okay to admit you're wrong and that FoxNews is your gospel.

Okay. What specifically was said? If he gave it to me, you should know?

Or did he merely provide an opinion of what was said?

Tucker from his show (July 2021) “It now appears there actually was meaningful voter fraud in Fulton County, Georgia, last November. That is not a conspiracy theory. It's true.” = Lie

Another Tucker lie that potentially contributed to vaccine hesitancy and deaths of listeners from May 2021 “Between late December of 2020 and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccine in the United States … The actual number is almost certainly higher.”

How’s that a lie?

nope but bet you can find it.

You claimed it. Or do you just assume tucker is lying and that your news source is “good, good” and would never lie?

Considering CNN lying about Jesse Waters is what lead to this thread, if you’re going to claim something, I’d like to see the video of it

I specifically asked for the worst examples. Not the everyday nonsense from both sides.

Like the video I provided from msnbc where after the trial for Kyle Rittenhouse, it was falsely claimed that he was dropped off by his mother and fired 60 rounds.

When I made that claim, I provided a video and a time stamp in the video. I’d gladly do that for any other claim I’ve made about any news anchor/agency.

Do you hold yourself to that same standard of actually viewing the original source, or do you just take the word of cnn, business insider, media matters, etc?

He’s quoting VAERs data which does prove a causal link then takes it further by saying that “the actual number is almost certainly higher”

He didn’t claim in the quote you provided that it caused the death. And the “certainly higher” portion is based on VAERS. They specifically state their data is typically underreported due to self reporting

Reactions: GroverCleveland
You claimed it. Or do you just assume tucker is lying and that your news source is “good, good” and would never lie?

Considering CNN lying about Jesse Waters is what lead to this thread, if you’re going to claim something, I’d like to see the video of it
Your OP asked for examples of false reporting from the folks at Fox News post Obama. Above are a samples of false statements directly from their hosts. If you want to find all the clips to verify because you don’t believe me, go for it. I’ve already provided you the Hannity one above as well as the composite one showing pirro, dobbs etc comments on voting fraud.

You have to be skeptical of all news and recognize reporting biases when possible. I try to do that everyday but also recognize I often fail and fall victim to my own biases often.

Reactions: sjt18

VN Store

Back