Post Examples of Fox News Lies

Tuckers clip where he inaccurately states “ It now appears there actually was meaningful voter fraud in Fulton County, Georgia, last November. That is not a conspiracy theory. It's true”

Your OP asked for examples of false reporting from the folks at Fox News post Obama. Above are a samples of false statements directly from their hosts. If you want to find all the clips to verify because you don’t believe me, go for it. I’ve already provided you the Hannity one above as well as the composite one showing pirro, dobbs etc comments on voting fraud.

I’ve not seen you provide proof of anything. I’ve always wondered when cnn openly lies like the Jesse Waters scenario if their audience ever checks them, it seems the answer is no.

You’re just pulling quotes from poorly written articles and hoping the rest of us believe it. It’s sad

Reactions: sjt18

Tuckers clip where he inaccurately states “ It now appears there actually was meaningful voter fraud in Fulton County, Georgia, last November. That is not a conspiracy theory. It's true”

shoot clip won’t attach. google the quote and it comes right up.

You have to be skeptical of all news and recognize reporting biases when possible. I try to do that everyday but also recognize I often fail and fall victim to my own biases often.

Then why not provide the original sources as I did? Then you don’t have to worry about trusting your preferred agency

I’ve not seen you provide proof of anything. I’ve always wondered when cnn openly lies like the Jesse Waters scenario if their audience ever checks them, it seems the answer is no.

You’re just pulling quotes from poorly written articles and hoping the rest of us believe it. It’s sad
Friend I’ve given you three clips with the actual quotes in them. I’ve stated before that CNN has a left bias just like Fox has a right one. Sorry you feel I’m sad. Just trying to give you examples like you asked for.

Friend I’ve given you three clips with the actual quotes in them. I’ve stated before that CNN has a left bias just like Fox has a right one. Sorry you feel I’m sad. Just trying to give you examples like you asked for.

From what I’ve seen you’re posted quotes without video, context, or other sources. That’s specifically what I was responding to. If you want to bump other videos than the one, I’ll check them out

Tucker April 2021 - “Maybe (the COVID-19 vaccine) doesn't work, and they're simply not telling you that.” Another Fox News lie

Seems far more true than Rachel Maddow telling us you can’t get or spread Covid if you’re vaccinated. Doesn’t work is an opinion and one that’s hard to disprove. If by work you mean it prevents infection, the obvious answer is no.

“ It now appears there actually was meaningful voter fraud in Fulton County, Georgia, last November. That is not a conspiracy theory. It's true”

Okay. He then went on to site evidence including videos of people double scanning ballots and he been cited where his numbers come from.

But when you quote snopes but are too ashamed to post the link, I do think it’s cute. You should know that.

Okay. He then went on to site evidence including videos of people double scanning ballots and he been cited where his numbers come from.

But when you quote snopes but are too ashamed to post the link, I do think it’s cute. You should know that.
I am cute, I do know that. Not ashamed of anything. I guess you are making the statement that the above quote is not a lie because of the definition of meaningful? All points he makes subsequently in that piece have been shown to be exaggerations, mistruths or a lack of understanding of voting process. The results in Fulton county were verified multiple times and no significant instances of fraud were ever found. The statement is a lie and the proof he sites are demonstrably untrue. If you are an 2020 election conspiracy theorist, further discussion is not worth my time.

In fact, below is a case decision summary from a defamation lawsuit against Tucker and Fox. Fox won the case based on the Fox News lawyers’ argument that Tucker doesn’t always present facts and what he says is hyperbole and opinion and that reasonable viewers should recognize that. You can’t make this stuff up.

McDougal v. Fox News Network, LLC, No. 1:2019cv11161 - Document 39 (S.D.N.Y. 2020)

I am cute, I do know that. Not ashamed of anything. I guess you are making the statement that the above quote is not a lie because of the definition of meaningful? All points he makes subsequently in that piece have been shown to be exaggerations, mistruths or a lack of understanding of voting process. The results in Fulton county were verified multiple times and no significant instances of fraud were ever found. The statement is a lie and the proof he sites are demonstrably untrue. If you are an 2020 election conspiracy theorist, further discussion is not worth my time.

In fact, below is a case decision summary from a defamation lawsuit against Tucker and Fox. Fox won the case based on the Fox News lawyers’ argument that Tucker doesn’t always present facts and what he says is hyperbole and opinion and that reasonable viewers should recognize that. You can’t make this stuff up.

McDougal v. Fox News Network, LLC, No. 1:2019cv11161 - Document 39 (S.D.N.Y. 2020)

What exactly was the lie? I can tell you the exact lie from Joe. He claimed he fired 60 rounds and his mom dropped him off. That’s indisputably false.

What he presented seemed reasonable to make a claim that it was evidence of voter fraud. Even your snopes article agreed they double scanned the ballots. Snopes only counter to that was to say it would’ve been corrected in the recount.

The court case you’re talking about is because Tucker accused a woman of extorting trump. The woman was attempting to get money from trump and did. Idk where the lie was in your opinion. Can you clarify?

Last edited:
Reactions: norrislakevol
As we get bombarded with snopes articles it seems my first assumption may have been correct. That Fox News does not lie on the same level. I’m assuming because of how many eyes are on them.

Any conservative on this board can name multiple major news stories with the media outright lying about within the last year or so. Meanwhile the people responding to this thread have to Google “fox lies” or search snopes

Can't post about Fox lies but watch MSNBC as your choice of coverage. If you can't filter through what Nicolle Wallace, Madow, Scarbrough and Chris Hayes continued misinformation as facts....no need to mention Joy Reid getting away with racism on live TV.

As we get bombarded with snopes articles it seems my first assumption may have been correct. That Fox News does not lie on the same level. I’m assuming because of how many eyes are on them.

Any conservative on this board can name multiple major news stories with the media outright lying about within the last year or so. Meanwhile the people responding to this thread have to Google “fox lies” or search snopes
Pick an impeachment. Create a diversion to cause division, even if its a lie. Kavanaugh hearing, create a diversion to cause division. Pelosi is a master manipulator and in her mind, create opportunity to distract and have the media run it as facts.

Still baffles me that we have people defending any newstainment organization and arguing over them like their favorite football team.

Lol I accept they’re all trash. But are they all equally trash? In terms of their boldness, I agree with Huff that left wing media seems worse. I think it was AshG who said he thought the pressure on fox from the other agencies is the cause of that, and I think he has a point.

I’m not attempting to proclaim fox is perfect or even trustworthy. But I am genuinely curious what their worst is because I realize the media I consume won’t inform me of those lies

Can't post about Fox lies but watch MSNBC as your choice of coverage. If you can't filter through what Nicolle Wallace, Madow, Scarbrough and Chris Hayes continued misinformation as facts....no need to mention Joy Reid getting away with racism on live TV.

Did you see the video I posted after the Rittenhouse trial of Scarborough openly lying about the trial? He claimed Rittenhouse fired 60 shots and was dropped off by his mom

Reactions: Majors
Did you see the video I posted after the Rittenhouse trial of Scarborough openly lying about the trial? He claimed Rittenhouse fired 60 shots and was dropped off by his mom
I did not, but it didn't take long to see the angle by left. Polls are going down, create a villain.... not the one who rapes kids, he's the victim and hero of our story. No the white supremist kid.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Lol I accept they’re all trash. But are they all equally trash? In terms of their boldness, I agree with Huff that left wing media seems worse. I think it was AshG who said he thought the pressure on fox from the other agencies is the cause of that, and I think he has a point.

I’m not attempting to proclaim fox is perfect or even trustworthy. But I am genuinely curious what their worst is because I realize the media I consume won’t inform me of those lies

There is no way to have that conversation because too many people are invested in defending their favorite outlet. Admitting that they only watch network A because it reinforces their views would be admitting they are brainwashed.

Reactions: McDad and Vol8188
I did not, but it didn't take long to see the angle by left. Polls are going down, create a villain.... not the one who rapes kids, he's the victim and hero of our story. No the white supremist kid.

Here

But what I’m stating is the mistake was worse for the other examples and not only did they not correct the record, but they still continue the lies.

7:30 is the time stamp for when the statement starts. He tells multiple lies after all the facts of the case are out, and in a case where a young man could lose his life or at a minimum x years of his life.

I can’t pretend this is equally bad. I’m not looking for the everyday nonsense both sides do. I’m wanting to know what’s the worse fox has done. Because this from MSNBC is horrific.

There is no way to have that conversation because too many people are invested in defending their favorite outlet. Admitting that they only watch network A because it reinforces their views would be admitting they are brainwashed.
Not necessarily, my routine is MSNBC on the drive in to get that view, although not my point of view but open to listening. I have a few friends that this is the start and finish for news information and also the ones who continue to drive the message of Trump, race, vaccine, etc. At the office and home, Fox. I've always been engaged by both sides but also know that whoever controls the White House controls how Fox, CNN, MSNBC play the teleprompter angle.

Common sense is still works when you can piece the selective information together.

one of the most powerful and underpaid jobs in America is whoever writes for the news organizations.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Not necessarily, my routine is MSNBC on the drive in to get that view, although not my point of view but open to listening. I have a few friends that this is the start and finish for news information and also the ones who continue to drive the message of Trump, race, vaccine, etc. At the office and home, Fox. I've always been engaged by both sides but also know that whoever controls the White House controls how Fox, CNN, MSNBC play the teleprompter angle.

Common sense is still works when you can piece the selective information together.

one of the most powerful and underpaid jobs in America is whoever writes for the news organizations.

Man you're ODing on newstainment.

VN Store

Back