Post Examples of Fox News Lies

I asked you what the problem was. What specifically are you claiming the lied about here?

Did you not read my response? I laid out pretty much what I thought the issue was and wondered what your definition for lying included, if not speaking one way in private and then another on TV for the purpose of influencing an audience in a manner that was beneficial for your cause.

CNN is no more far left than Fox is far right. CNNs non opinion programming is shown to be factual and more accurate than Fox. Fox is mostly opinion programming that unfortunately many viewers view as news/fact based reporting. Shapiro and the DailyWire are all opinion and farther right than Fox and are known to promote lies and conspiracy theories.

Neither one is far left or far right. They're just extremely anti-left or anti-right.

Reactions: 05_never_again
Did you not read my response? I laid out pretty much what I thought the issue was and wondered what your definition for lying included, if not speaking one way in private and then another on TV for the purpose of influencing an audience in a manner that was beneficial for your cause.

You’re not being specific what did they say in private vs public that was contradictory? From what I saw they stated they wanted trump to step in to stop this. I don’t see the problem.

@BowlBrother85

Do you intend on backing up your claims?
LOL.

My "claims" don't need backing. After being threatened with a defamation law suit by Smartmatic, Fox News executives produced a video which debunked fraud allegations that had been made by their own hosts concerning the 2020 Presidential Election.

Fox News then ran the video during select shows from which those fraud allegations had been made. This left no doubt about who they were fact checking (Dobbs, Pirro, Bartiromo and their guests).

That video was an extraordinary step for Fox to take. It effectively serves as an admission of misinformation on their part. It was butt covering from their legal department. That's not what a news organization does when the facts are on their side.

LOL.

My "claims" don't need backing. After being threatened with a defamation law suit by Smartmatic, Fox News executives produced a video which debunked fraud allegations that had been made by their own hosts concerning the 2020 Presidential Election.

Fox News then ran the video during select shows from which those fraud allegations had been made. This left no doubt about who they were fact checking (Dobbs, Pirro, Bartiromo and their guests).

That video was an extraordinary step for Fox to take. It effectively serves as an admission of misinformation on their part. It was butt covering from their legal department. That's not what a news organization does when the facts are on their side.

Can you provide what they said specifically? That’s my issue. You refuse to be specific. They said something about Chavez. What was said and can you provide a link to what was said?

Your problem is you’re depending on what business insider claims they said without looking into it on your own

Can you provide what they said specifically? That’s my issue. You refuse to be specific. They said something about Chavez. What was said and can you provide a link to what was said?

Your problem is you’re depending on what business insider claims they said without looking into it on your own
Business Insider didn't make any claims. They just reported the demands that were listed in Smartmatic's letter to Fox News executives, which Smartmatic released for public consumption. Fox News responded to those demands with a complete retraction of the fraud allegations. Fox News didn't deny or defend anything. With that disclaimer video, they basically just rolled over and gave in to every single one of Smartmatic's demands. Is that what a news outlet does when they are in the right?

He isn't going to. 85 will turn it around faster than a spin and spew.

Reactions: Vol8188
He isn't going to. 85 will turn it around faster than a spin and spew.
There is nothing for me to prove. That guy is being an idiot. The video which Fox News ran speaks for itself. They were threatened with a defamation law suit, and immediately caved in to Smartmatic's demands. Not only did Fox News not deny that their hosts had spread lies about Smartmatic, they took the additional step of fact checking them and correcting the record with a video which ran on the same shows that had spread the lies!

What we have here is a poster ( @Vol8188 ) who is unwilling to admit when he is wrong.

Reactions: Septic
There is nothing for me to prove. That guy is being an idiot. The video which Fox News ran speaks for itself. They were threatened with a defamation law suit, and immediately caved in to Smartmatic's demands. Not only did Fox News not deny that their hosts had spread lies about Smartmatic, they took the additional step of fact checking them and correcting the record with a video which ran on the same shows that had spread the lies!

What we have here is a poster ( @Vol8188 ) who is unwilling to admit when he is wrong.

I’m wrong for asking you? What did they say that was false? Does that not interest you? Do you not know what they said?

You’re convinced it was bad. You told me who said it and it was about Chavez. Okay…cool. Now:::what did they say?

View attachment 423847

It’s important to recognize that CNN is willing to take on the stories that people care about.
Journalism at its finest!

The news spectrum might be the widest spectrum in all jobs.

On one side of the spectrum you have war correspondents who have been raped, tortured, and murdered while on the job reporting and on the other side of the spectrum you have this two scoops BS.

unwilling, unable?

We may never know.

The news spectrum might be the widest spectrum in all jobs.

On one side of the spectrum you have war correspondents who have been raped, tortured, and murdered while on the job reporting and on the other side of the spectrum you have this two scoops BS.

Lara Logan, FoxNews investigative journalist when she worked in the Middle East war torn countries.

I watch it for the women. With the sound off.

Unscientifically they have more knockouts on FoxNews than all the other networks put together. Smart and attractive.

lisa-boothe-headshot-.png
Lisa Boothe
Founder, High Noon Strategies

Lisa Boothe joined FOX News Channel (FNC) in 2016 as a network contributor, providing political analysis and commentary across FNC's daytime and primetime programming.

In addition to her role at FNC, Boothe is the founder and president of High Noon Strategies, a boutique political communications and public affairs firm. She is also a contributing writer for The Washington Examiner.

Prior to her current positions, Boothe was part of the executive team of WPA Research where she led the polling efforts for political campaigns across the country. Additionally, Boothe has led communications efforts for congressmen, senators and Super PACs.

Boothe graduated with a B.A. in political science and government from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville.

Lisa Boothe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/03/26/fox-trump-election-dominion/
this link has the video clips compiled into one video of dobbs pirro , etc saying the lies they are being sued for.

I agree those are outrageous claims. Seemed like the outrageous claims were not made by Fox News employees. Of those can you give me the worst claims from fox employees specifically?

Because fox was also the first network to announce trump lost and even cut him off when he started claiming it was due to fraud

Reactions: GroverCleveland
From the link:

"Fox News told its millions of viewers and readers that Smartmatic was founded by Hugo Chavez, that its software was designed to fix elections, and that Smartmatic conspired with others to defraud the American people and fix the 2020 U.S. election by changing, inflating, and deleting votes," the letter said.

^^^^ The disclaimer video walked back all of this BS ^^^^.

The shows which aired the disclaimer video were not selected at random. Those were the shows which had made those false allegations. I have never seen any other news network do this. Clearly, the Murdochs were concerned about their potential liability in a defamation suit, and felt the need to protect themselves by debunking those claims with a video.

To be fair, Vol8188 keeps asking you for direct FOX quotes, but this is a quote of someone's opinion of what was said on FOX.

There is a difference.

I do. Mostly "Outnumbered" (Harris Faulkner!!!) and "The Five."

Occasionally flip on CNN and MSNBC for the sheer comedy.

I've said Harris Faulkner is really good. You can't tell how she leans but you can tell she has a value system she abides by. There are several like her Martha McGowan, Shannon Bream, etc.

Fox is a 24/7 infomercial for the GOP, it has nothing to do with news. Their viewers are puppies being led around on a leash down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories, fear-mongering, and propaganda. The fact that their viewers don't realize they are being conned is alarming but not surprising since this is the party of the Big Lie. Adherence to the Big Lie is now the litmus test for the entire GOP and their base.
You and loother should get married

I've said Harris Faulkner is really good. You can't tell how she leans but you can tell she has a value system she abides by. There are several like her Martha McGowan, Shannon Bream, etc.

And I think Dana Perino is really good, Harold Ford does an excellent job presenting his viewpoint and Gutfeld hits the occasional homerun with an observation. Waters is a damn joke.

Reactions: BreatheUT
And I think Dana Perino is really good, Harold Ford does an excellent job presenting his viewpoint and Gutfeld hits the occasional homerun with an observation. Waters is a damn joke.

Yes, Perino. A lot of depth and quality from the women.

The Five has a unique format that takes away the primary host for the entire show.

VN Store

Back