Post Examples of Fox News Lies

That sounds the same as left wing media. The difference here is the level of the lies. Like the example I posted earlier of claiming Rittenhouse was dropped off by his mom and fired 60 rounds. These are things that at that point were verified to be false statements. Yet still promoted.
Frankly I haven’t watched any of the opinion shows since the election. They are all the same and it is a waste of time to try to go tit for tat. Both sides are equally bad. You want to talk “horrific”? We don’t have time to go over all the 💩 that Trump did in his 4 years where Fox humped his leg 24-7. They spent four years propping up his BS just like CNN and MSNBC do with Biden. This is the only 30 seconds I’m going to waste on the subject. Give it a rest.

Frankly I haven’t watched any of the opinion shows since the election. They are all the same and it is a waste of time to try to go tit for tat. Both sides are equally bad. You want to talk “horrific”? We don’t have time to go over all the 💩 that Trump did in his 4 years where Fox humped his leg 24-7. They spent four years propping up his BS just like CNN and MSNBC do with Biden. This is the only 30 seconds I’m going to waste on the subject. Give it a rest.

That sounds like you just admitted defeat

I found her comments. There’s a 2 minute video in this article. I will be honest, everything she said appeared accurate. She never claimed Covid was fake in the two minutes I saw. She did say it was being used to undermine the president and that seems factual. Many on the left would even agree Covid was politicized as a weapon against trump

What of that do you object to?

This Trish Regan rant on coronavirus is something else - CNNPolitics

I found her comments. There’s a 2 minute video in this article. I will be honest, everything she said appeared accurate. She never claimed Covid was fake in the two minutes I saw. She did say it was being used to undermine the president and that seems factual. Many on the left would even agree Covid was politicized as a weapon against trump

What of that do you object to?

This Trish Regan rant on coronavirus is something else - CNNPolitics
She referred to the coronavirus as an "impeachment scam" on her March 9, 2020 show. Isn't that the same thing as saying it was fake? Clearly, the Murdochs thought she had crossed a line.

She referred to the coronavirus as an "impeachment scam" on her March 9, 2020 show. Isn't that the same thing as saying it was fake?

There’s a clip in the article and it even lists the transcript of what was said. At no point did she call the virus a scam. She did say the virus was used for political purposes to harm trump. That seems undeniable. At no point did she even utter the word scam. Granted the word scam was show in a graphic. But unless you’re watching on silent and not listening to what’s being said, it’s hard to proclaim that’s some terrible act.

Reactions: Orangeburst
She referred to the coronavirus as an "impeachment scam" on her March 9, 2020 show. Isn't that the same thing as saying it was fake? Clearly, the Murdochs thought she had crossed a line.

Not necessarily. Maybe she was pointing to the "politicalization" of it. In the rearview mirror, it has been a scam. Lies after lies

There’s a clip in the article and it even lists the transcript of what was said. At no point did she call the virus a scam. She did say the virus was used for political purposes to harm trump. That seems undeniable. At no point did she even utter the word scam. Granted the word scam was show in a graphic. But unless you’re watching on silent and not listening to what’s being said, it’s hard to proclaim that’s some terrible act.

Bingo

The words "Coronavirus Impeachment Scam" were displayed in large graphics during her rant. The people who matter (the Murdochs) obviously disagree with you. They don't fire their anchors for just anything. She was canned pretty quickly.

The words "Coronavirus Impeachment Scam" were displayed in large graphics during her rant. The people who matter (the Murdochs) obviously disagree with you. They don't fire their anchors for just anything. She was canned pretty quickly.

Seems pretty evident the scam was the political agenda attached to the virus. I don’t even see a lie in this story. No way I can call it similar or on par to the things in the OP

Reactions: NEO
Seems pretty evident the scam was the political agenda attached to the virus. I don’t even see a lie in this story. No way I can call it similar or on par to the things in the OP

Does the official LoC presidential archive list the reason for the second impeachment as coronavirus related?

I feel like they yelled impeachment daily so it’s hard to keep up, but I feel the answer is no

Then the banner "Coronavirus Impeachment Scam" was intentionally false. Intentional falsehoods are lies. Corporations are liable for lies, hence the termination of the employee to protect the corporation. Simple law.

Then the banner "Coronavirus Impeachment Scam" was intentionally false. Intentional falsehoods are lies. Corporations are liable for lies, hence the termination of the employee to protect the corporation. Simple law.

What about that is false?

She was clearly being dismissive of the virus as a threat to public health. That's the reason she was fired. You don't get fired at Fox News for accusing Democrats and the media of exploiting a health crisis for political gain, but you might get fired for dismissing the crisis itself as something not worth taking seriously.

... and like I said, the only opinion that mattered was that of the Murdochs, and they obviously heard something they didn't like.

What about that is false?

What the? I... Wow.

You just said that the second impeachment was not about the coronavirus. Now you're saying "Coronavirus Impeachment Scam" is not false, moments later, despite acknowledging it as false just a couple posts prior.

Something is not right.

What the? I... Wow.

You just said that the second impeachment was not about the coronavirus. Now you're saying "Coronavirus Impeachment Scam" is not false, moments later, despite acknowledging it as false just a couple posts prior.

Something is not right.

When you read that, you thought she was saying

“congress will be holding a hearing to possibly impeach trump due to Covid?”

I think you’re the only one reading it that way. I read it the way it was obviously intended. “The virus is being used as an opportunity to attack the president”, which is what the entire 2 minute video was about.

Seems you’re ignoring all context and going off an odd and overly literal interpretation

She was clearly being dismissive of the virus as a threat to public health. That's the reason she was fired. You don't get fired at Fox News for accusing Democrats and the media of exploiting a health crisis for political gain, but you might get fired for dismissing the crisis itself as something not worth taking seriously.

... and like I said, the only opinion that mattered was that of the Murdochs, and they obviously heard something they didn't like.

What about her statements downplayed how serious Covid is or how serious it should be taken? Can you direct me to that?

I provided you with both the video and transcript from CNN….I’ll wait

When you read that, you thought she was saying

“congress will be holding a hearing to possibly impeach trump due to Covid?”

I think you’re the only one reading it that way. I read it the way it was obviously intended. “The virus is being used as an opportunity to attack the president”, which is what the entire 2 minute video was about.

Seems you’re ignoring all context and going off an odd and overly literal interpretation

I'm utilizing what is known as the Reasonable Bystander Doctrine, which is what would be used in a court of law.

You're just gaslighting.

VN Store

Back