Pro-Russia Trump Led Republicans Vote Against NATO

No, them not being to control Ukraine caused this war. The crap about NATO troops on their border was always laughable.

Wouldn’t placing them in nato lesson Russia’s ability to control them? If so, sounds like war again

I’m not trying to defend Russia, but outside of Ukraine, Georgia and Chechnya, who else have they invaded or attacked? And in that regard, are they any worse than the US?
Those are just the countries Putin has tried to annex so far. It’s pretty clear Putin considers all Soviet territory to be rightfully part of Russia.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
Wouldn’t placing them in nato lesson Russia’s ability to control them? If so, sounds like war again
Wait, so is your argument that Russia should just be able to annex all the countries they want so we don’t have war? I thought you were accepting the lie that this for “security concerns”.

So we agree their talks of joining nato caused the war. I thought this was to prevent war?
No, we agree that had Ukraine been in NATO they never would have been invaded.
And we further agree that Sweden's and Finland's admittance in NATO greatly reduces the risk of Russian invasion.

Reactions: tvolsfan
No, we agree that had Ukraine been in NATO they never would have been invaded.
And we further agree that Sweden's and Finland's admittance in NATO greatly reduces the risk of Russian invasion.

Only if you believe Russia thinks we will honor nato

What does Finland and Sweden bring to the table or will they be like the rest of Western Europe and be a drain on our tax dollars?
Finland is ahead of NATO targets. I don’t think Sweden is going to be a drain, either.

Finland is ahead of NATO targets. I don’t think Sweden is going to be a drain, either.

What does that mean? Can they financially contribute the required amount to NATO or will we have to subsidize them like we did the rest of the organization for decades?

France and Germany were undoubtedly promising Putin they would never let Ukraine into NATO. Didn’t matter. Putin wants the land.

So if France and Germany are making promises to Putin, why do you think they’ll honor commitments to us?

How in the world are those two things mutually exclusive? You're grasping at straws.

They’re not mutually exclusive, but interesting. If our Allie’s are making promises to our enemies, it’s reasons to take interest. What would motivate them to do so?

What does that mean? Can they financially contribute the required amount to NATO or will we have to subsidize them like we did the rest of the organization for decades?
Why not
We are subsiding this war
Ridiculously bearing the financial burden

Finland already spends more than that. Sweden is increasing to the required 2 percent.

VN Store

Back