Proof to put the 9/11 Truthers to bed in less than 2 mins

I think 9/11 actually was a terrorist attack. Pearl Harbor, on the other hand, was definitely setup by FDR. He had been helping our allies for so long, and needed something to propel us into war.

You may want to consider changing your screen name from jamesthesame to Jamesinsane.

He's right, FDR knew it was coming, there was a reason non of our aircraft carriers were in port and the ships that were, were old.

That is something we will probably never know for sure, however, FDR having advance knowledge is a fringe theory that is rejected by most mainstream historians.

W having advance knowledge of 9-11 falls into the same conspiracy class, imo.

"Melted" Steel

Claim: "We have been lied to," announces the Web site AttackOnAmerica.net. "The first lie was that the load of fuel from the aircraft was the cause of structural failure. No kerosene fire can burn hot enough to melt steel." The posting is entitled "Proof Of Controlled Demolition At The WTC."

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength—and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center

Reactions: 1 person

"But in 2005, Haupt started preaching a theory, referred to disparagingly by other conspiracists as the "no-planer" hypothesis, that the footage of jetliners hitting the WTC seen live on TV that morning was actually of holograms."

Good to see the truthers still have credibility.

Reactions: 2 people
Ok so the structual enguneers and physicists that have questioned everything about the 9/11 report findings didnt go to college? Are they less qualified than you to give opinions on the subject? The collapse has been questioned many times by qualified individuals. Why do these individuals disagree when its as black and white as you claim?

probably for the same reason we fans fight over whether we are good or not. Neither affects the outcome and people see what they want to see. And I would pretty much guarantee an engineer knows more than me. I did the math based on the as-built drawings and the pretty well convinced me. as you said its my opinion, but their opinion isn't any more valid than mine in this case.

and what about all the experts coming out and saying it is what it is? seems like you are as quick to dismiss them on nothing more than a hunch and some internet skulldrudgery, while I have a background and some real knowledge on the situation.

"Melted" Steel

Claim: "We have been lied to," announces the Web site AttackOnAmerica.net. "The first lie was that the load of fuel from the aircraft was the cause of structural failure. No kerosene fire can burn hot enough to melt steel." The posting is entitled "Proof Of Controlled Demolition At The WTC."

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength—and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center

Nobody has argued that steel doesn't have to melt in order to yield/lose strength. That is not where the melted steel arguments are based.

The melted steel arguments come from photos and evidence of steel from the towers actually being melted and burning for days/weeks afterwards.

You all are confusing two separate points and trying to combine them into one. The steel losing strength due to heat is one argument that the majority of people agree on. But that doesn't explain the melted steel that was actually present.

Look, I'm going to ask the elephant in the room question as it's been asked many times before...

Why would a controlled demolition of the twin towers be necessary? Wouldn't the planes crashing into the buildings be enough already as they were/would have eventually burned up?

And furthermore, why bring them straight down? To preserve life/property? Umm, errr, ummm, doesn't compute. If your motive was to incite fear and anger, wouldn't making them topple onto other nearby buildings causing even more death and destruction be the way you'd want to do that?

And last, but not least, why control demo WTC 7 well after it's been evacuated and well after the initial incident when you know the press would be on scene? What is the purpose? To make the American people angry? We were angry over 3,000 casualties. Imagine just how blood thirsty we would have been had 30,000 been killed.

Anyone that supports a government conspiracy want to take a crack at the questions I posed above?

So...nobody wants to answer?

Nobody has argued that steel doesn't have to melt in order to yield/lose strength. That is not where the melted steel arguments are based.

The melted steel arguments come from photos and evidence of steel from the towers actually being melted and burning for days/weeks afterwards.

You all are confusing two separate points and trying to combine them into one. The steel losing strength due to heat is one argument that the majority of people agree on. But that doesn't explain the melted steel that was actually present.

Thermite and Sulfur- Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition

So...nobody wants to answer?

I'll give you the best plausible theory to your 3rd question. WTC7 was where the Securities and Exchange Commision's investigation offices were located. As evident in the 2008 crash, there was probably a lot of shady stuff in the finance sector, involving very powerful entities during that time period.

I'll give you the best plausible theory to your 3rd question. WTC7 was where the Securities and Exchange Commision's investigation offices were located. As evident in the 2008 crash, there was probably a lot of shady stuff in the finance sector, involving very powerful entities during that time period.

surely there's a better way to cover it up then to kill 3,000 Americans in a plan so complex that I can't even get my head around how people believe it was invented by multiple government agencies. The same agencies that can't properly vet a terrorist that claims she's allegiant to ISIS on her facebook page

I missed you asking this..

And furthermore, why bring them straight down? To preserve life/property? Umm, errr, ummm, doesn't compute. If your motive was to incite fear and anger, wouldn't making them topple onto other nearby buildings causing even more death and destruction be the way you'd want to do that?

They tried that in 1992 for the original WTC bombing. That would have surely achieved the type of damage you are talking about...

surely there's a better way to cover it up then to kill 3,000 Americans in a plan so complex that I can't even get my head around how people believe it was invented by multiple government agencies. The same agencies that can't properly vet a terrorist that claims she's allegiant to ISIS on her facebook page

Its the very same gvt that continues to run open borders ever since 9/11, yet claim we are under a constant threat of terrorism.

If they were really fighting terrorism, they would have secured the borders that day and we would have been bombing Saudi Arabia instead of Afghanistan.

I can't imagine even Wile E Coyote on LSD coming up with a more risky and convoluted of addressing that issue.

Reactions: 2 people

So...no good answers to the questions.

VN Store

Back