Putin Wants To Debate Biden

I forgot you were dumb for a minute.

I have answered it, at least a dozen times on this forum. And the answer to my question makes the answer to yours obvious.

Their goal was to bypass the constitutional process for selection of the executive. That would have created a new type of government in America. Something akin to an autocracy.

So, yes. It was an attempt to change the government.
Called it @BigOrangeTrain

He won’t. He’s trying to play the attempted coup loaded language game again. Since we of course are not an autocracy he will point to the attempted coup’s failure as proof of him being right.

Again he’s no where near the bull **** salesman he thinks he is in his minuscule brain.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I forgot you were dumb for a minute.

I have answered it, at least a dozen times on this forum. And the answer to my question makes the answer to yours obvious.

Their goal was to bypass the constitutional process for selection of the executive. That would have created a new type of government in America. Something akin to an autocracy.

So, yes. It was an attempt to change the government.

Wow. It’s sad that you really believe this nonsense.

Hey, genius. Putin didn't say "it takes one to know one" because Biden had called him a "doofus" or a "dork" in the school yard during recess. He responded back like this over a claim of being called a murderer. Let that sink in for a moment...
Are you really saying that Putin is more trustworthy because he responded "it takes one to know one"? How much of a tool are you?

Are you really saying that Putin is more trustworthy because he responded "it takes one to know one"? How much of a tool are you?
No you dolt he’s indicating he leveled the same accusation back at Biden which Biden accused him of. He didn’t offer any proof however right now they both seem to be stuck in name hurling mode only.

Putin speaks multiple languages and debates quite a lot with other countries. He is in full control making decisions, unlike Biden who is only there for his signature. They won't even let Biden address the country because they know he is incapable. He forgets what he is saying. Where he is at. The time of day. The names of people. He mostly slept when he was supposed to be campaigning. Biden is not a functioning human being. Anybody would beat Biden in a debate because he would start mumbling about his leg hair. Then the other half of his brain would turn back on causing him to blurt out "what am I doing here?".
Did you ignore the whole part where I said Biden wouldn't be able to compete? Half your post was a waste of time. He doesn't debate anyone.

Wow. It’s sad that you really believe this nonsense.

What’s sad is that I keep expecting one of you to make a cogent argument that it wasn’t and all I keep getting is “it never would have worked,” “they weren’t the military,” “you can’t use adjectives,” and stuff like this.

What’s sad is that I keep expecting one of you to make a cogent argument that it wasn’t and all I keep getting is “it never would have worked,” “they weren’t the military,” “you can’t use adjectives,” and stuff like this.
No what you’ve gotten back is your description doesn’t fit the act your claiming and you are the one whom can’t make a convincing argument. We are not obligated to accept your bull **** at face value salesman pettifogger.

No you dolt he’s indicating he leveled the same accusation back at Biden which Biden accused him of. He didn’t offer any proof however right now they both seem to be stuck in name hurling mode only.
"It takes one to know one" & "I know you are but what am I": Winning over conservative simpleton tools since 2016.

No what you’ve gotten back is your description doesn’t fit the act your claiming and you are the one whom can’t make a convincing argument. We are not obligated to accept your bull **** at face value salesman pettifogger.
You’ve been benched, shadow. You struck out on three straight meatballs with the “adjectives aren’t allowed” thing.

Banging your spoon on your high chair from the dugout is a bad look.

Reactions: Septic
1. Go find a mirror
2. Look into mirror
3. Repeats out loud ten times “I will not act like an obtuse dumbass on VolNation”
That's as narrow as it can get. At least 1/2 of all conservatives today are simpleton tools.

You’ve been benched, shadow. You struck out on three straight meatballs with the “adjectives aren’t allowed” thing.

LMFAO you shredded your own dumbass argument with your own specific definition and now you’re tripling down with Danth’s Law. Frigging beautiful BS salesman pettifogger 🤡🤡🤡

What type of law do you specialize in?

This is such a silly, Fox News-manufactured non-issue. What do Putin and Biden have to debate? They're not running for the same office. They don't run the same country. There's no election coming up. We know both of their policy positions.

Is this faux machismo normal people don't get? Is this part of the 5'4, 115lb Ben Shapiro ethos of "Debate me, coward"?
So you are saying America shouldnt show up on the international stage, and you think Russia should take our spot.

Interesting. So much for standing up to Russia.

Biden could have turned this into an easy win. Instead he turns to name calling and hiding behind his moms skirt.

So glad we replaced Trump with Trump 2.0

VN Store

Back