Realistic Expectations for Florida

Totally agree. Except for Coleman's busted coverage. Not sure what he was doing. Ran straight up to cover a RB in the flats that AJ was already on. Meanwhile his man had nobody within 20 yards of him. That was brutal.

i hate to say this but i was for sure thinking wr screen also and they pump faked it and he got caught peeking into the backfield. i actually thought it was a really good play call as much as that sucks

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone think UF would have got destroyed by the Ducks like that is crazy. This beat down will have residual effects. UF rested. UT having to travel 6000 miles in 9 days will take its toll.

Sorry man, after what I saw last night, Vandy took SCe to the wire and played tough and SC is going to steam roll us. Unless we improve drastically between now and then, Vandy is a big fat L...again.

Vandy wouldnt have been in the game if it wasnt for SC turnovers in the second half. it was 35-10 and SC started turning it over. Sc also had about 600 yards of offense to Vandys 250. but yes i agree, i dont think the Vandy game is as easy as some here like to think. we may be in trouble.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope to stay in the spread and maybe even make it close. This is another "one we shouldn't win" game. Sit back, watch, hope, cheer, and enjoy!

Vandy wouldnt have been in the game if it wasnt for SC turnovers in the second half. it was 35-10 and SC started turning it over. Sc also had about 600 yards of offense to Vandys 250. but yes i agree, i dont think the Vandy game is as easy as some here like to think. we may be in trouble.

At least Vandy had the play makers in Jordan Mathews and Tate, who they used to capitalize on the turnovers and score... they played a heck of a game. The old ball coach was fuming for the whole last quarter

We see a Florida that doesn't turn it over 5 times in the red zone

Don't fall for the Florida fans crying that they don't have an offense

They had over 500 yards of offense. Turnovers killed them

I expect them to have that fixed. They will be ready to play us like they always have, tough and relentless

Vol fans need to prepare themselves for not just beatings but total beat downs by FL, GA, AL, and SC. We are so far behind those teams from both a talent and coaching standpoint that it's not even funny. We will struggle against every SEC team after those. We'll be lucky to split with Mizz, Vandy, AU, and KY. Just be prepared.

As if this stuff wasn't pointed out all week last week; lot of good that did,

History and tradition means nothing when it comes to winning football games. U have a different team every year. All that matters is what this years team is doing.

The Florida game won't be close, but it will be closer than Oregon.

Florida 37
UT 9

If Tennessee can catch a couple of breaks in the beginning like they did against Oregon yesterday, Tennessee can give Florida fits. Just not sure it will happen.

florida--average QB who makes a lot of big mistakes, banged up, mediocre Oline, average RBs, no good WRs---they will have trouble scoring a lot of points against tennessee.

Fl defense is good and our offence is bad so expect very little production. They're offence isn't great but our defense is terrible so they'll score and score a lot. I think it'll be about 42-10.

VN Store

Back