Recruiting Football Talk VII

If CMO landed in Atlanta they would ABSOLUTELY benefit.
CMo on the Georgia Braves. Yuck.

I really hope better for him. Hell, go to the Reds. It's almost as close to Knoxville as Atlanta and you won't have to root alongside a fanbase that hates your *** and a team announcer that HATES UT. Eff that organization. All laughing behind UT's back. Double Gauldens to those folks south of us.

Reactions: volbeast33
New starting QB (guessing like 82/83ovr)
RB: Sampson (prob like 82/83)
Bru (bad injury, 83/84)
Squirrel (hasn’t blown the top of people 81/82)
Brazzell/Thornton (hasn’t proven anything 80)
Both TEs are new and haven’t done too much (79/80, maybe)
OL: Cooper, Campbell, Spragg (all prob mid 80s) the other two spots (Heard and Karic? Both are newer 79/80)

Would put us around 82 ovr
Brazzell had over 700 yards and was a freshman all American. Also our OLine has been ranked top 5 by like every single site.

I lost the tweet and wanted to reply to it but some Alabama fan was crying about how the below PI shouldn’t have been a penalty and there was no PI and the game was rigged

You can clearly see the defender draped all over the TE with the ball still in the air.

View attachment 654616
Some fans😡
I heard an Aggie fan this morning saying that the team was distracted which why they lost. He also said they were one hit away from winning the game😳
I thought the home team got the last at bat😂

June 27, 1970
The group Smile change their name to Queen and perform for the first time under that moniker.

This is the very first gig Queen ever performed, a charity event organized by the British Red Cross. It was booked for Smile (the pre-Queen band consisting of guitarist Brian May, drummer Roger Taylor, and bassist/vocalist Tim Staffell) by Roger's mother, who was involved with the charity. She posted numerous ads, the earliest one in February. A roadie at the time, Ken Testi, insists they were called Queen at the first gig. Roger Taylor confirmed this in 2019 with a photo of his May 27, 1970 diary that he posted on his Instagram.

The gig takes place at Truro City Hall in Cornwall, England; the band earn £50 for their efforts. It's lead singer Fred Bulsara's first paid performance with the band, which also includes guitarist Brian May and drummer Roger Taylor.

The name change is his idea: "Queen" evokes royalty, and has many possible interpretations. Long after adopting the stage name Freddie Mercury, he says, "I was certainly aware of the gay connotations, but that was just one facet of it."The following year, bass player John Deacon joins the band, establishing the lineup that persists until Mercury's death in 1991.

View attachment 654511

View attachment 654513
Brian May has a great story about the guitar he played for years. IYKYK

Needed this because I got some bad news when arrived for work today..My boss,who I really like, informed me that she’s leaving for a better and higher paying job..Of course that is understandable but still threw for a loop..Not sure how much time I have left at this job now..🤷‍♀️
Hopefully things work out well for you.

I understand exactly what you mean, I'm pretty much staying at the job I have now because I like my boss. She's told me the end of 25 is it for her. Guess who's going back to school and will have a similar schedule? Good management can easily make or break a job

VN Store

Back