Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Keto works...period...I eat a lot, and I drop a half pound to 2 pounds every week.

I snack on pork rinds and cheeze during the day, and eat a lot of vegetables at mealtimes with real butter or olive oil during the week, and I eat a lot of meat and veggies, and I mean a lot on weekends.

50 pounds and counting.

I will have a cheat weekend, or when we are traveling for a few days where I eat anything I want, but I only do that once every two months or so. I figure it's good to reset every once in a while.

That works for me.
Did you ever “plateau” and how did you work through that?

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Ok changing subject. Opposing team game your most likely to watch given we have a bye. Or will you do other stuff?

A few I'll keep an eye on.

Kentucky at Ole Miss
Ok State at Kansas State
Arkansas at A&M
Colorado at UCF (think the winner puts themselves in the top 25)
Georgia at Bama (Obviously)

Also a bit curious about OU at Auburn, to see how they bounce back and if Hawkins is really the answer for them.

Mississippi State at Texas is a classic trap game too, but they have a bye after it so probably will take care of business and then worry about OU & Georgia after the BYE.

I'm 6'3" and recently topped out at 300. I'm the strongest I've ever been from working the farm but I have to cut weight. Too much time spent working the farm to work out but I've decided to go protein and cut out cokes, been drinking some diet green tea. Any other recommendations?
Find something you like and eat it a lot. During my cut my diet consisted of the following
breakfast: 2-3 eggs, chicken sausage or another sausage type 1/2 cup of blueberries
lunch: 1 cup of 93/7 seasoned ground beef, 1 cup of rice and 1/2 cup of cabbage
1 hour before work out: 16 oz of egg whites with 1 scoop chocolate protein (tastes just like purity chocolate milk)
1 hour workout (M-Leg day, Tu-chest, W-Deadlift, Th-shoulder, F-cardio, S-rest, S-Rest multiple walks throughout the day on breaks)
Dinner: Whatever the wife cooked, mostly meat cut the carbs
Added 2-3 cheat items per week

Lost 16 lbs of fat in 8 weeks.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I'm 6'3" and recently topped out at 300. I'm the strongest I've ever been from working the farm but I have to cut weight. Too much time spent working the farm to work out but I've decided to go protein and cut out cokes, been drinking some diet green tea. Any other recommendations?

Something small to start with, cut out fried foods as much as possible.

Ok changing subject. Opposing team game your most likely to watch given we have a bye. Or will you do other stuff?
I've got to run to Murfreesboro Saturday morning for my nephews 1st birthday party. I'm going to try and get home to watch the Bama/GA game on the patio (weather may prevent that). I got a new 150" screen up from 100". Anxious to try it out before the Arkansas game.

Kentucky/Ole Miss early. Go cats. 3:30 UCF/Colorado for the most obvious reason. 7:30 will be glued to couch for one of the season's best matchups.

Realistically I will probably run errands all day and or do house work and I'll catch the 7:30 game.

Reactions: DD4ME
I've got to run to Murfreesboro Saturday morning for my nephews 1st birthday party. I'm going to try and get home to watch the Bama/GA game on the patio (weather my prevent that). I got a new 150" screen up from 100". Anxious to try it out before the Arkansas game.
Running to Murfressboro beats a HITT class, no doubt.

I've got to run to Murfreesboro Saturday morning for my nephews 1st birthday party. I'm going to try and get home to watch the Bama/GA game on the patio (weather may prevent that). I got a new 150" screen up from 100". Anxious to try it out before the Arkansas game.
Suddenly wants 150" screen....upgrade from my 55"

My mom passed away tonight. She finally submitted to dementia. I’m almost 48 years old and somehow I just feel like a sad kid inside.
I am so sorry for your loss. I was in your shoes two years ago when my mom lost her battle with dementia. Relief that she was whole again but mostly just a sad 50 year old kid that lost her mom. My foundation shifted when her symptoms started and cracked the day Jesus called her home. You will eventually adjust to her physical absence but there will be a “sad kid feeling” for awhile.

Just know there’s other sad kids on here that understand.

VN Store

Back