Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I was going to say the same to you, sans the 'big words' part.

I love you too, even though you have syphilis. And I think that is one of many, many things that make me a pretty awesome person.
So you admit you gave me syphilis??! Bastard!

And thank you for calling me awesome, but I'm not a person.

Personal insult after personal insult...like I said, you are not better than me. You are just another pretentious windbag.
I insulted your posting/debate style and offered an insight as to how you could present yourself better, since your historical "better/smarter than me" comments and "pretentious" insults may give an indication that you suffer a bit of inferiority complex when it comes to people who try to communicate well.

Feel free to ignore the recommendation. You do you.

Reactions: mrMet
I insulted your posting/debate style and offered an insight as to how you could present yourself better, since your historical "better/smarter than me" comments and "pretentious" insults may give an indication that you suffer a bit of inferiority complex when it comes to people who try to communicate well.

Feel free to ignore the recommendation. You do you.
You sound like my lawyer baby brother...

I agree, Chatts post are some of my favorites. But I'm failing to make the connection between OCs posts and how they make him a windbag. Like, how good does the syntaxes in your post have to be before you become a windbag?
OC's farts are melting the ozone. Probably because of his syphilis.

For future reference, how good does your syntax have to be before people start thinking you are a windbag? The people need to know!

For future reference, how good does your syntax have to be before people start thinking you are a windbag? The people need to know!
Pretentiousness and condescension have nothing to do with syntax.....you either can discern it, or not.

OC is a smart guy, he is sharp...and he knows it and wants you and everybody else to know it too.

I have never claimed to be brilliant...and I never will.

VN Store

Back