Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I have tickets to the Oklahoma game.

Should I drive or fly?

To drive my car it would cost less than $200 but to fly it will cost $2200 for me and my wife. (At least that was the cheapest we saw) How are plane tickets that crazy expensive? To drive it would be about 26 hours of drive time so the flight would obviously be nice on time savings but I just can’t see spending that kind of money on that?

Someone help me, lol?
greyhound it

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Screw that, fly. Gas and four more nights of hotel stays will rack up too.

Try another city like Dallas… Nashville to Dallas on Spirit Airlines $117… you may have to fuel the plane and sober the pilot up but you should make it.
Fly SPIRIT and you’ll spend those 26 hours the next time. 😖

I have tickets to the Oklahoma game.

Should I drive or fly?

To drive my car it would cost less than $200 but to fly it will cost $2200 for me and my wife. (At least that was the cheapest we saw) How are plane tickets that crazy expensive? To drive it would be about 26 hours of drive time so the flight would obviously be nice on time savings but I just can’t see spending that kind of money on that?

Someone help me, lol?
I'm flying into DFW and driving the 2:45 to Norman from there. The tickets to DFW were 1/3 of the cost to Norman

Imagine this being the last thing you saw before being violated.

View attachment 673907

Anddddd now I will not sleep tonight.
latest

R.d750d8d893b325c56fbad6f2d05ddb26

I can think of lots of jobs more dangerous than playing a game, and none of them come even close to the compensation that these pro-athletes receive. And that's not to say I'm against reasonable safety measures, but "reasonable" is generally up for debate.
They don't get paid millions because it's dangerous. They get paid millions because we all watch them.

No different than basketball or baseball.

Football players didn't even wear helmets back in the day. They also weren't allowed to tackle below the waist for some time. Change happens constantly...people complain...then it just becomes normal and the goalpost is moved and the past is forgotten and the "ThiS iSnT HoW ReAL FoOtBalL uSeD To bE" argument is thrown out, full of ignorance usually.

Change is hard for many.

VN Store

Back