Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference in the game were the LBs. Look at the guys they were rolling out there and the crew we trotted out there. LBs are so critical in covering the RBs and getting the QB on the ground. Something that has killed us all year.

This isn’t even counting Adam “no means no” Anderson not playing for them.

Yep, pisses me off Henry T & Crouch both bolted on us despite being starters here.

The team next year is going to have even less talent than this year’s team unless we pull some portal miracles.

Heupel has to be able to recruit in the top 10. Top 30 ain’t gonna cut it.

Defense is really really bad. And we are losing AT, Theo and a few defensive linemen.

Doom, despair, and agony on me. Deep dark depression, excessive misery.......

Just feels like the beginning every coaches tenure since Lane.

“Wait till we get some players in here”

“We just don’t have the depth”

Heupel seems like the most genuine and likable coach yet but damn, this sh*t is exhausting. I’m in my early 20’s and have yet to ever really see us field a nationally competitive program.
Possibly 8-5 is better than any all three of Dooley Butch and Pruitt though

The team next year is going to have even less talent than this year’s team unless we pull some portal miracles.

Heupel has to be able to recruit in the top 10. Top 30 ain’t gonna cut it.

Defense is really really bad. And we are losing AT, Theo and a few defensive linemen.
Michigan State looked terrible and then got transfers from December through May. Give the staff time to work. They do have a hard job but there is proof of concept that the portal can work.

No.
And No 17 is their best class recently. My point with my other post was thats nowhere close to good enough to beat who we are chasing.
That’s what I was saying.. we will recruit better than them. Will we recruit well enough to beat uga and bama consistantly? Idk.. but ole miss has beaten bama a couple times recently

Reactions: hooter vol
That’s what I was saying.. we will recruit better than them. Will we recruit well enough to beat uga and bama consistantly? Idk.. but ole miss has beaten bama a couple times recently
We still wont recruit well enough to beat them. I wasnt counting those classes, but the OM classes that beat Bama finished no lower than 7, Heupel isnt pulling that in in the near future.

We still wont recruit well enough to beat them. I wasnt counting those classes, but the OM classes that beat Bama finished no lower than 7, Heupel isnt pulling that in in the near future.
Dude I’m done arguing about crap that hasn’t even happened yet. Neither one of us know how anybody will recruit in the future

It is evident that we got a steal in a coach at a time where no one want to even come near us.
For years, Vol Nation never got the coach we wanted, but we finally got the coach we needed. This was the most disinterested I ever had in a hire, didn't even watch his press conference, and he's turned out to be the best one, by far. (and I believe he has won over most of us)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back