Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have lost to the number 1 and 2 team. We have lost to 15 and what ever Pitt is ranked maybe should have won one if not both of those. Plus Florida who I believe has more talent but we win today I believe. I think we have over achieved this year. We just need some good recruits, don’t really care if they are 5 star recruits just some solid recruits who want to be coached up and we are good. Fun this year to me.

Before y’all even think a word of negativity about heupel and this staff….. look at texas.

I’m not surprised honestly. Bama coordinators as we all know can easily be fools gold.

Heupel has a good future hopefully. But he has to be a great recruiter and quick.

Keep in mind that if we win the bowl game, Huepel will have done better in his first year than Kiffin with a less talented roster.

I get being mad that we are here. I am with you, but I can also see a distinct difference in this year 1 and the others. All we lack is proof they can recruit and develop consistently and that will take a couple of years before we can tell.
I think it is obvious they can develop players.

Reactions: Old Man Orange
anxiety-memes-18.jpg

Ya know what, **** you negative fans.

Waffle House any time. Either y’all are truly just wanting to wallow in misery or you’re delusional idiots.

Best team in college football & you’re all acting like we just got blown out by Vanderbilt or upset by Georgia State.

5-5 and 2 winnable games left at home, this staff has worked a damn miracle for the pile of **** they got handed. Pump some damn positivity into them & your life for god’s sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back