Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke with James Pearce and he continues to feel Tennessee. He came to the game because both Georgia and Tennessee have offered him.
he has a really good vibe with the staff and expect to come back on an official sometime in December.

I also spoke to Justin Williams during the fourth quarter and he was really blown away by everything. He is still here on campus with Coach Mack. In my opinion Tennessee has moved to the top of the list in this one.

I also expect Tennessee to be a major player for Demario Tolan.
-AP

Let’s not forget that they have more depth and scholarship players than we do in year 1.
Thats my point and why I say year 5. Luke not being good doesnt matter, he was at least able to sign 25 guys and get them into the program, and start their S&C training. Kiffin has a full or is at least really close to a full 75 of guys whoeve been in a college program for a bit.

Because he’s developed them…. Before Kiffin came people were calling Corral a bust. Almost every main contributor didn’t sign under Luke, let alone take a snap for him.
He has depth because of Luke, he can fill out a full roster because of Luke. Thats the point im trying to get at Luke at least had these guys even if theyre depth guys on campus working out. Kiffin has the upper classmen with the under that he can rotate in, hes not playing with 60.

Thats my point and why I say year 5. Luke not being good doesnt matter, he was at least able to sign 25 guys and get them into the program, and start their S&C training. Kiffin has a full or is at least really close to a full 75 of guys whoeve been in a college program for a bit.
I thought the limit was 85.Am I wrong?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
They signed 17 guys in the 2020 class…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back