Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has depth because of Luke, he can fill out a full roster because of Luke. Thats the point im trying to get at Luke at least had these guys even if theyre depth guys on campus working out. Kiffin has the upper classmen with the under that he can rotate in, hes not playing with 60.
It doesn’t take more than 5 years to create depth

Still he is a lot closer to a full compliment of scholarship guys.
Well Of course, he’s also in year two instead of year one.

if huep is still going 7-5 in year 5 and those are our expectations (which I don’t think he will be) he’s not gonna last here and won’t do anything better than maybe a few 8 win seasons. We’re not in the 80’s and 90’s anymore, it doesn’t take half a decade to build a program

if huep is still going 7-5 in year 5 and those are our expectations (which I don’t think he will be) he’s not gonna last here and won’t do anything better than maybe a few 8 win seasons. We’re not in the 80’s and 90’s anymore, it doesn’t take half a decade to build a program
Question..I didn’t follow college football back in the 80s, why did it take so long to build a program back then when they could sign a lot more players then? I’ve always wondered that.

Be happy beating who we should, its going to be awhile before UGA and Bama are touchable. I thought UGA might be touchable this year, but I was wrong, and if he doesnt win it this year eventually Kirby will understand his offense sucks while he keeps stacking top classes

How many recent wins does OM have over Bama and UGA? Post HF
They’re 8-2 and about to be top 10. You think we should be accepting 7-5 in year 5

You said you have to be top 10 in recruiting to succeed and that’s simply not true. One minute you say Ole Miss has quality depth and the next you’re saying Huep has to recruit top 10 classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back