Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what it is? He'll beat who he should?

😆

He'll beat 2 more teams than the "experts" thought he should in year 1. If it is what it is, I like it, because it means he will win a couple more games than anyone expects him to.
Mizzou, Candy, Scar, Vandy, UK, 4 toss up OOC games. Thats the should

Excited about the product on the field- especially offensively- for the first time since ‘09. Just hate recruiting is so poor. I’m afraid that’ll be what keeps us from making the jump from 7-8 regular season wins to 9-10+.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Tennessee football hasn't closed gap with Georgia, Alabama. But there's reason for hope

Headline from Adam Sparks of KNS. I didn't read it, didn't need to. From the headline, I'm assuming it's another dumbsh!t article, from the dumbsh!t media there in Knoxville.

"Closed the gap"?? Our team is down to about 65 players. What the hell is this guy talking about?? Did he not see that graph they showed during the broadcast, about the transfers...did he not know this already...does he not know about the housecleaning that took place, not even a year ago...and, he works there in Knoxville?

First year coach, and we haven't closed the gap on the #1 and #2 teams in the nation. No sh!t, you don't say! What a clown. Actually, now that I think about it, I believe we have closed the gap...from last year to this year, we are much closer to beating Bama and UGA...but, you still get my point.

"Hasn't closed the gap"...stuff like that is the reason I wouldn't let half that bunch in Knoxville media near the parking lot, much less the locker room.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back