Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who have they beaten? How close are they to the playoffs? Atlanta? What have they actually done.
I think I understand you, youre impressed by numbers without actually looking at them.
They’re playing in the hardest division in CFB…… ARKANSAS is about to have 8 wins in the hardest division in CFB after having 1 SEC win in 3 years before Pittman and never having a top 20 class. But continue to think Huep can’t improve the team within 6 years lol

Again back to moving the goal post, your original comment said we shouldn’t expect more than 7 wins in year 5 you never said anything about the playoffs

They’re playing in the hardest division in CFB…… ARKANSAS is about to have 8 wins in the hardest division in CFB after having 1 SEC win in 3 years before Pittman and never having a top 20 class. But continue to think Huep can’t improve the team within 6 years lol

Again back to moving the goal post, your original comment said we shouldn’t expect more than 7 wins in year 5 you never said anything about the playoffs
Pittman was left with decent depth on the D line and good O lineman since BB like to recruit them. Control the LOS control the game.
That was the whole point of the comment 7-8 wins should be the expectation through the first 5 years, if he does better cool, but dont bet on it. Its going to take much longer for the expectations to be higher and longer to get to the playoffs.

Pretty sure you said somewhere between 4-6 wins before the season started
A fan doesnt know what to expect in year 1 with a knew coach, what? Color me shocked?
At the end of the day it comes down to beat who you should, do that and he gets some patience through year 5 after that if he aint producing then moves need to be considered.

A fan doesnt know what to expect in year 1 with a knew coach, what? Color me shocked?
At the end of the day it comes down to beat who you should, do that and he gets some patience through year 5 after that if he aint producing then moves need to be considered.
And yet…. You just said you weren’t one of the ones saying 4 or 5 wins.

Pittman was left with decent depth on the D line and good O lineman since BB like to recruit them. Control the LOS control the game.
That was the whole point of the comment 7-8 wins should be the expectation through the first 5 years, if he does better cool, but dont bet on it. Its going to take much longer for the expectations to be higher and longer to get to the playoffs.
BB’s last class was 2017…..

I wanted Pruitt fired after last year ;because, it was a good storm, a soft year 1 schedule with a chance to go bowling and build recruiting momentum. That didnt happen. Next year will be tougher, I find it hard to see UF and LSU firing coaches and not making upgrades so those games will be tough.
Last year, an all SEC schedule. Soft year?

Yes which puts his guys that are left as RS SR and Covid super Sr
Nobody worth a damn outside of Grant Morgan and Hayden Henry came from BB and both are linebackers. If you’re gonna argue at least know what you’re talking about gg. Their entire Dline is transfers. They might have one Olinemen that came from BB

Clearly you don’t follow football very closely and have no idea wtf you’re talking about other than your BVS. You change the goalposts so much and have no logic to any of your argument

I don’t think they have many left from BB. Maybe a couple. But their entire starting DL are transfers, and they have under classmen on the OL.
Correct. He has no idea what he’s talking about

One minute says you can’t win without top 10 recruiting then says Arkansas success is thanks to BB’s recruiting in the trenches…. Like what???

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back