Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like BS, since they are eligible to play at new schools.

Most the time if it’s proven ya got paid you’re ineligible.
Yeah that has never quite set right. UT would be obligated to report it especially since we want the NCAA to accept the penalties we’ve self imposed.

Myles Brennan would have Drew Lock numbers in this offense, if Hooker were to leave for the draft then he would definitely be one to consider

Reactions: OrangeMoundTNVol
Huepels offense is built for qb efficiency with the amount of high completion passes we throw like bubble screens and slant routes, we boost the numbers with the sprinkled in deep passes, I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see qbs have success at UT but then struggle in the NFL because of this, Huepels offenses takes away the qbs weaknesses

The interior of our O-Line got embarrassed yesterday, Cooper especially. We need to raid the portal for more linemen

Reactions: Pacer92
Unless you can recruit like Bama at a top tier program, ala Kirby at GA, then it’s becoming pretty clear that the Saban tree is largely fools gold.

Reactions: VolByLaw
I dont think yesterday affected Hookers draft stock one way or another, he was running for his life the whole game. And it was against the best defense of the decade, so I wouldn’t get my hopes up one way or another on if he will leave or not

Ya know what, **** you negative fans.

Waffle House any time. Either y’all are truly just wanting to wallow in misery or you’re delusional idiots.

Best team in college football & you’re all acting like we just got blown out by Vanderbilt or upset by Georgia State.

5-5 and 2 winnable games left at home, this staff has worked a damn miracle for the pile of **** they got handed. Pump some damn positivity into them & your life for god’s sake.
clapping-hands.gif

Ya know what, **** you negative fans.

Waffle House any time. Either y’all are truly just wanting to wallow in misery or you’re delusional idiots.

Best team in college football & you’re all acting like we just got blown out by Vanderbilt or upset by Georgia State.

5-5 and 2 winnable games left at home, this staff has worked a damn miracle for the pile of **** they got handed. Pump some damn positivity into them & your life for god’s sake.
Yes! Negative, keeping it real, just saying obvious crap so they can be right and say I told you so suck ass.
Congrats you bunch of Rickys . The number one team in the nation beat us with a full roster versus our depleted roster . Important thing is you were right.
atodaso.jpg

I agree, CJH has definitely overachieved. This staff can coach and develop just based on this year. Imagine when we have a full 85 and quality depth that fits our system.
Bingo! Anyone complaining about our coaching staff has zero clue! It is blatantly evident that they have developed what they have on the roster unbelievably! If we win out and win a bowl game, I still think Heup deserves strong consideration for coach of the year.

While I am delighted that we're likely to finish significantly better than I thought we would, I wish we'd been able to get closer to one of FL/UGA/BAMA. Hopefully we've put Mizzou/SC/tbd Vandy in the rearview mirror and maybe Stoops will get a better job and Kentucky will trend back down. It may take a while to get competitive with UGA and Bama but we need to take advantage of FL's collapse and close the gap with them as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back