Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
99% agree with everything you said, except this..I do believe there is going to be a sizeable group of loud..but ignorant of our reality..fans calling for and expecting at least a two win regular season improvement record wise, plus a bowl victory.
This staff needs time. Yeah I can see that. Got some dude in the FF right now. 6-7 wins is going to be about as good as it gets regular season until we get SEC quality guys here. We have some kids that can play. We need more of them. That takes time and hopefully our FANS will allow it.

I think I remember their locker room video showed a different side……

Missed that but probably for the best.

My personal Kiffin quiz:
Did Kiffin give me a reason, albeit years ago, to dislike him?
Yes: ✅
No:

Has he ever annoyed me since?
Yes:✅
No::

Has he given me any reason in all those years, to want to be his friend?
Yes:
No:
Ah hell nah: ✅

But don't care if others like him, as long as they're not on social media, repping TN fans, fawning over him.

I like a lot of your posts. This is not one of them, LOL. I have a strong bias with Kiffin, though. Hope he fails at every stop.

I agree. At what college other than this year has he had success. He came to Ole Miss after getting fire from USC after he left TN after one year. Let's see how he does without a stud QB next year.

People are tired of getting blown out. It's been a long 15 years. What do we have during that time? 3 wins against GA, 1 against FL. Granted, there are few more could have had won. But in general, it hasn't been close. I think we all are tired of losing to our big 3 and tired of being asked to be patient. However, we didn't dig this hole overnight and we aren't going to climb out overnight, either. Folks need to realize that. T Our big 3 just so happen to be perennial Top 5, Top 10 teams...which means we have a steeper mtn to climb.
I understand people are tired of getting blown out. I’ve been here for it. My point though is we don’t have a fairy with magic pixie dust to get us back overnight. And GA is capable of doing the same thing to most teams that are going to win their conference.

Who had those odds preseason? I think a lot of us thought Hyatt may get that

Speaking of Hyatt, I know he wasn’t big last year, but am I the only one that believes he’s smaller this year? @nicksjuzunk, you put in your resume yet to UT athletic dept for nutrition and S&C guy? Hyatt (and others) needs your help, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back