Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me that thinks this place has gone to tee total ****? I hang out in the RF because it's was a great group of vol fans that had a good time. Now it seems to have turned into FF light. Everyone bickering back and forth, arguing about trivial things. God forbid two people having a different opinion.
Shut up old man. You’re wrong.

Shut up old man. You’re wrong.
Get-Out_d57d4.gif

Is it just me that thinks this place has gone to tee total ****? I hang out in the RF because it's was a great group of vol fans that had a good time. Now it seems to have turned into FF light. Everyone bickering back and forth, arguing about trivial things. God forbid two people having a different opinion.
SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!

:)

RF has always been a bunch of dudes that over analyze everything. I lurk because they're crazy fast with news about sports or any news in general ( no politics- that forum is freakin crazy). Good stuff week in and week out . Thanks to the guys that post tweets and everything else news worthy. I'll go back to lurking like a creeper.

RF has always been a bunch of dudes that over analyze everything. I lurk because they're crazy fast with news about sports or any news in general ( no politics- that forum is freakin crazy). Good stuff week in and week out . Thanks to the guys that post tweets and everything else news worthy. I'll go back to lurking like a creeper.
@InVOLuntary ;s response...

R.7a35a7e58c23856b7f7daf17ee2f3bde

Just feels like the beginning every coaches tenure since Lane.

“Wait till we get some players in here”

“We just don’t have the depth”

Heupel seems like the most genuine and likable coach yet but damn, this sh*t is exhausting. I’m in my early 20’s and have yet to ever really see us field a nationally competitive program.

The last 13 years have taught me there are zero quick fixes

We will never hire super coach

We will never have a new coach that inherits a loaded, deep roster

We will never get a coach who makes all the right play calls or quarterback choices

We will never have a coach beat all of the Big 3 in year one

And no amount of complaining or firing coaches will change any of that

As fans, we just have to reembrace the long hard slog every time we get the joy of watching our coach get fired

This cycle can go on and on for decades

In fact, most programs exist perpetually in this cycle when you look around college football…

The quality of forums looks something like this

Politics - easily the worst. Just terrible. Awful.

Football - absolutely awful with rare, fleeting specs of sanity. Those people above room temp IQ are just lost until they find their way here or they quit the forum before finding this thread.

This thread - totally acceptable

Basketball - low post counts, but highest overall ratio of quality posts and posters

No mod will disagree

Last edited:
I think that would be a mistake. Those dudes have never played DC without a stacked deck (a bit like Pruitt, TBH). If I’m rebuilding a program, I want guys that have proven they can do more with less.
At face value i would agree but those two have played a huge part in Georgia’s evolution. Schumann was the leader of their defensive gameplan against GT when they ran the option. Kirby has spoken about this at clinics before. Trust me, as UT fans…. You want them to leave UGA.

Reactions: jave36
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back