Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJ Ojulari in private talks with our staff about transferring here after the season
i-believe-jum-carrey.gif

Good evening folks! Quick question folks. My son, whom is high functioning Autistic, asked to go to the S. Alabama game on Saturday for his birthday, Friday. He has been to a couple games through our down years, but I'm hoping this game will be awesome a night for him, he's ok with the cold. However, noticed it's Salute to Services this weekend an that we could get in free, but was worried about the seating, he would not do upper deck. Y'all think it would be better to just buy tickets or go this route? It would be 3 of us.

65 yard pass like it was nothing...jeez I wish Heupel could "fix" Joe Milton...such a f'n waste.
I was going to post on this line but didn’t feel like getting into a ruckus on a Sunday. If he can be fixed it will change the offense drastically. He has a huge arm and quick release. I hope he does get it fixed and balls out. I love a good come back story.

I get it, I just don't think it'd make that much of a difference either way. I just don't see people think 41-23 is *that* much more impressive than 41-17. Perception matters, to be sure, but the perception that we were playing to win against the #1 team in the country is part of that too.
I disagreee, I think there is big casual observer perception difference between a score in the teens and a score in the mid twenties.

Reactions: GoBigOrange86
Good evening folks! Quick question folks. My son, whom is high functioning Autistic, asked to go to the S. Alabama game on Saturday for his birthday, Friday. He has been to a couple games through our down years, but I'm hoping this game will be awesome a night for him, he's ok with the cold. However, noticed it's Salute to Services this weekend an that we could get in free, but was worried about the seating, he would not do upper deck. Y'all think it would be better to just buy tickets or go this route? It would be 3 of us.
most scalpers have a stadium map.

I see your point, but screw moral victories and perception. You play to win the game not look good for the media. That’s stuff Butch would do

Not to mention hindsight is 20/20 had we kicked the FG we would be looking back going “damn if we had gone for it and score TD’s it’s 31 instead of 23” Huep would be trashed by the media
I don't giva**** about the media. I care about recruits and their families.

I was going to post on this line but didn’t feel like getting into a ruckus on a Sunday. If he can be fixed it will change the offense drastically. He has a huge arm and quick release. I hope he does get it fixed and balls out. I love a good come back story.
Everybody knows what I think of Miltons chances of overcoming his problems...but...I would love to be proven wrong. Everytime I see that arm in action it blows my mind...I really wish Heupel could perform his magic on him.

I love Hooker, but if Milton could get "fixed" he could just do things very few guys can. With his size and athletic ability he should be "Tebowing" and "Cam Newtoning" guys when running also.

He has to learn to play with an attitude..and I just don't think that he ever can...but...there is always that BUT when it comes to him..🤷‍♂️

I have no idea where those seats would be located? I guess if it was me and if I couldn’t find out where, I would just purchase the tickets.(really can’t put a price on it imo) Thank you for your service, and tell your son happy birthday, hope he has a blast for his birthday

I agree about this place taking a southward surge. This place was awesome for years. I avoided a complete mental breakdown thanks to many of you during the Gruden saga. I stayed up way too late reading way too many posts.

I agree about this place taking a southward surge. This place was awesome for years. I avoided a complete mental breakdown thanks to many of you during the Gruden saga. I stayed up way too late reading way too many posts.
I still love VN...now..there are a few posters that I can't stand, but that ignore feature is a great thing.

Is it just me that thinks this place has gone to tee total ****? I hang out in the RF because it's was a great group of vol fans that had a good time. Now it seems to have turned into FF light. Everyone bickering back and forth, arguing about trivial things. God forbid two people having a different opinion.
I came here because it is the only forum on this site where you can use the f-word. We don't let it rip like we used to, but it's good to know that you can just type it out and let people know how you feel every now and then.

Maybe contact the ticket office and explain your situation? Not really sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back