Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Those were such great comedies. MILF

No offense, but your son has a Cade Mays build. Gonna be an OL one day. And you out kicked your coverage on the wife btw. Congrats, and keep them in the VOL family!
Also no offense, but unless that boy is adopted, I'd put down the mortgage that he's not.. After taking a look at the lovely parents lol.

And that isn't an insult coming from someone who's 5-8 170. Just sayin

This must be a dream. . . I hit 5 out of 7 parlays played today. . . I'll post screen shots over in the betting thread if anyone's following my story.

Lowered my bets from $100 to $25, still incredible. . .
When do you start buying recruits? Hopefully soon. Don't cheap out on us.

When do you start buying recruits? Hopefully soon. Don't cheap out on us.
I havent gambled in the past. It seems like this is just what's supposed to happen, but people keep saying its insanely rare.

I'll tell you, I'm not good at it and it has to be silly luck, because I accidentally made the same parlay bet twice and it won.

I havent gambled in the past. It seems like this is just what's supposed to happen, but people keep saying its insanely rare.

I'll tell you, I'm not good at it and it has to be silly luck, because I accidentally made the same parlay bet twice and it won.
Buy us some players. You keep dodging saying that you will.

Nice, Parlays are tough to hit.
I hit one and missed on 3 yesterday.
I missed on 2 on Saturday.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
These top 100 kids suck. I have become conviced that nothing is going to break the logjam of them all going to four or five schools...so we are left with indentification, evaluation and development as the way out of this hole.

As long as UGA and Bama keep stacking up high 4 and 5*s...this is the only way we will compete with them until the recruiting paradigm changes. We have to try to get as many as we can, but that is not where our program salvation lies.

We just going to keep on firing coaches for not being able to do what nobody has been able to?

Florida hired a weirdo meh goober and now they are paying for it. I trust that a few smart and talented kids will recognize our staffs competence and normalcy and want to get on board.
Butch got a few of them which blows my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back