Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
These top 100 kids suck. I have become conviced that nothing is going to break the logjam of them all going to four or five schools...so we are left with indentification, evaluation and development as the way out of this hole.

As long as UGA and Bama keep stacking up high 4 and 5*s...this is the only way we will compete with them until the recruiting paradigm changes. We have to try to get as many as we can, but that is not where our program salvation lies.

We just going to keep on firing coaches for not being able to do what nobody has been able to?

Florida hired a weirdo meh goober and now they are paying for it. I trust that a few smart and talented kids will recognize our staffs competence and normalcy and want to get on board.

Agree that the majority of them will always go to the same schools.

But, for ‘22 out of the top 100 players:

- UNC has 2 to 10 kids committed
- FSU has 2 top 25 committed and a 3rd in the top 35 that is supposedly leaning there
- Oregon has 2 committed
- PennSt has 4 committed

How in the hell do FSU and UNC have any? And PSU? Really? These kids are high

Last edited:
Agree but the majority of them will always go to the same schools.

- FSU has 2 top 25 committed and a 3rd in the top 35 that is supposedly leaning there
- Oregon has 2 committed
- PennSt has 4 committed

its pretty sad to be losing kids to PSU, Oregon, and UNC.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Is it just me that thinks this place has gone to tee total ****? I hang out in the RF because it's was a great group of vol fans that had a good time. Now it seems to have turned into FF light. Everyone bickering back and forth, arguing about trivial things. God forbid two people having a different opinion.

My bad.

Little edgy since switching to the hard stuff.
Skim just wasn't cutting it, anymore but 2%
Mayfield does get me a little aggressive.

I havent gambled in the past. It seems like this is just what's supposed to happen, but people keep saying its insanely rare.

IIRC the best spread gamblers win at a 55% to 60% rate. It’s difficult to sustain winning percentages much higher. Someone here probably has better stats than me, but that’s what I remember from some documentary or special I saw.

My bad.

Little edgy since switching to the hard stuff.
Skim just wasn't cutting it, anymore but 2%
Mayfield does get me a little aggressive.
First time I’ve returned to Tennessee and didn’t get a pint of Mayfield’s whole milk. It’s not the same.

its pretty sad to be losing kids to PSU, Oregon, and UNC.

Oregon catching playoff hype so no surprise. UNC I don’t get but one of theirs is in state.

Edit: had to change this one bc looked at ‘21 for a second on accident but Oregon got 5 top 100 kids in that class. 4/5 were from west coast tho. Hard pulls for UT

Lots of posters thought we were gonna win this game :):):). I don't understand their logic :cool::cool:. We're gonna get there but it's gonna take a few years to build depth. That's just common sense

I always think that Tennessee will win before the game starts. Otherwise, I don’t think I would watch. Unfortunately, over the last 15 years, I have been wrong more than right. During pruitt’s reign of terror, I actually knew that we were gonna lose before the game started. 😐 Awful feeling to have no faith in my Volunteers. That all changed the second pruitt and company were fired.

I am back baby! I see a glorious Orange future for our Volunteer football team. 🤠

I always think that Tennessee will win before the game starts. Otherwise, I don’t think I would watch. Unfortunately, over the last 15 years, I have been wrong more than right. During pruitt’s reign of terror, I actually knew that we were gonna lose before the game started. 😐 Awful feeling to have no faith in my Volunteers. That all changed the second pruitt and company were fired.

I am back baby! I see a glorious Orange future for our Volunteer football team. 🤠

Yup.
If I based my fandom on "logic", I'd just read the matchup predictor and team stats.
But I watch because sometimes crazy **** happens.

He really say that?

Whats disrespectful to the game is letting this clown continue rolling out his circus parade every week.

Bite your tongue. We need him to be a stanchion coach at uf. He needs to set the timber for their future for at least the next 10-20 years.

We need him to bury the gator spirit. They will fall apart. They don’t have the intestinal fortitude to wander in the desert for even a few years. We want them to rally behind Mullen…to their glorious detriment.

Please, please, please don’t get fired. Rally and win out gators. We need you to have this future!

🤠

Heupel is the first coach since Kiffin where there were big improvements in the first year that gave good reason for excitement. I would also argue that he's doing it with the most depleted roster and the worst national perception to fight in recruiting. It's a very different deal than Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt.

Please just give Heupel props without throwing kiffin in there.

Really hard to like a post that compares our current coach with that joke of a man. kiffin is all social media flash and no substance. He epitomizes the current failings of this country. Jmo.

Please just give Heupel props without throwing kiffin in there.

Really hard to like a post that compares our current coach with that joke of a man. kiffin is all social media flash and no substance. He epitomizes the current failings of this country. Jmo.
I agree 💯% with your opinion.

Is it just me that thinks this place has gone to tee total ****? I hang out in the RF because it's was a great group of vol fans that had a good time. Now it seems to have turned into FF light. Everyone bickering back and forth, arguing about trivial things. God forbid two people having a different opinion.
I think that Sunday/Monday are the worst days, and it's fairly normal the rest of the week. I have noticed it get better from where it was earlier in the season. Our emotions largely sway on @Bassmaster_Vol's. Me...I just stay off the forums in large part until Tuesday.

Agree that the majority of them will always go to the same schools.

- Oregon has 2 committed
- PennSt has 4 committed

I don't get it either...you would think that if they weren't going to go to one of the big dawgs that they would pick a school or coach that is obviously competent and on the rise..those guys are jumping headfirst into growing dumpster fires.

I think that Sunday/Monday are the worst days, and it's fairly normal the rest of the week. I have noticed it get better from where it was earlier in the season. Our emotions largely sway on @Bassmaster_Vol's. Me...I just stay off the forums in large part until Tuesday.
yesterday was brutal. the linebackers, all three of them took a shellacking. glad these morans dont coach.

I don't get it either...you would think that if they weren't going to go to one of the big dawgs that they would pick a school or coach that is obviously competent and on the rise..those guys are jumping headfirst into growing dumpster fires.
Those kids can still remember those teams being good. Besides UNC. that’s a head scratcher. But even with our improvement, no one is paying attention to it. Kids who aren’t Tennessee fans just see a team that’s always been bad having a typical mediocre 5-5 record. On top of that, other schools are in their ear saying we’re about to get nailed by the NCAA. It’s not hard to understand why they’re not coming here. It is hard to understand why they’re going to some of the places they are, though.

Random but we had a 3 win team and lost most of the starters. Gave the remaining backups, and some transfers, no more than a hot minute of real coaching and they're headed for 7 wins.

Trading up is fun.
And much more meaningful.

I love that Cinderella lead man is singing to the mountains. Music videos 🤟🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back