Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be interesting to see the dominoes start to fall when that idiot Urban Meyer makes his move. Whoever ends up at Jacksonville could still build a great team. They already have a franchise QB, he just needs a lot of help. They'll get their baller RB back next year. They also have like 12 or 13 picks for the 2022 draft. You can do a lot with that.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Most of his practice time needs to be spent at the Jugs machine. He could benefit from learning to have softer hands.
I don’t even know if it’s a softer hands, he needs to work on grip strength. He needs to be able to hold on to anything that hits his hands. Needs to do what the pros do and put them things about 6 inches away from the jugs and launch it.

I don’t even know if it’s a softer hands, he needs to work on grip strength. He needs to be able to hold on to anything that hits his hands. Needs to do what the pros do and put them things about 6 inches away from the jugs and launch it.
He's in his head a lot now. Like Hunter was after he came back from his injury. Just lost that natural movement and timing. He looks like he's trying to catch the ball (with his body) and fall into the open bunker before a bomb goes off.

Seeing how the other receivers have improved, I think he can continue to grow and possibly make a leap or just get comfortable. He played well with JG, no reason he can't be a baller in this system. It's all on him.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Remember Mario Cristobal couldn’t make that program a winner.
They went
1-11
5-7
3-9
7-6
8-5
didn't get any support from the administration during this rise
went 3-9 the next year

then they fired Cristobal for RON TURNER, who hadn't coached college football in a decade, but had this impressive resume to boast from his time at Illinois:
Turner followed up the successful 2001 campaign with three consecutive losing seasons and was fired. Two of his teams were winless in the Big Ten, going 0–8 in 1997 and again in 2003. Turner is the only coach in the more than 100-year history of Illinois football to lose 11 games in a season, which he also accomplished in those same two seasons. His 1997 team was only the third in school history not to win a single game, going 0–11.

Gonna be interesting to see the dominoes start to fall when that idiot Urban Meyer makes his move. Whoever ends up at Jacksonville could still build a great team. They already have a franchise QB, he just needs a lot of help. They'll get their baller RB back next year. They also have like 12 or 13 picks for the 2022 draft. You can do a lot with that.
Urban will certainly have an interesting crop of college jobs to choose from when the NFL experiment dissolves. Does he leave Jacksonville after this season on a Trojan horse?

Everybody knows what I think of Miltons chances of overcoming his problems...but...I would love to be proven wrong. Everytime I see that arm in action it blows my mind...I really wish Heupel could perform his magic on him.

I love Hooker, but if Milton could get "fixed" he could just do things very few guys can. With his size and athletic ability he should be "Tebowing" and "Cam Newtoning" guys when running also.

He has to learn to play with an attitude..and I just don't think that he ever can...but...there is always that BUT when it comes to him..🤷‍♂️
1636997840320.gif

I think that Kiffin is waiting around for Florida. He admires Spurrier (visor boiz) and he knows all of the built-in advantages there. Plus he still has connections in So Fla, which is the most important area to recruit to be successful at any of the Florida schools. With a weak FSU and Miami, someone with charisma and momentum like Kiffin could completely control the state and be a menace in the conference.

He could troll Tennessee. I don't think he's scared of Kirby. LSU is in a transition as well.
If I were Kiffin I'd be all in on Miami or FSU. His personality fits there with the bad boy style. Plus the ACC is trash much easier to get to the playoffs from there. Plus, he'd never have to leave the state to recruit and Joey Saltwater would reign supreme.

Everybody knows what I think of Miltons chances of overcoming his problems...but...I would love to be proven wrong. Everytime I see that arm in action it blows my mind...I really wish Heupel could perform his magic on him.

I love Hooker, but if Milton could get "fixed" he could just do things very few guys can. With his size and athletic ability he should be "Tebowing" and "Cam Newtoning" guys when running also.

He has to learn to play with an attitude..and I just don't think that he ever can...but...there is always that BUT when it comes to him..🤷‍♂️
You are right but I think if someone can get through to him it's CJH.

If I were Kiffin I'd be all in on Miami or FSU. His personality fits there with the bad boy style. Plus the ACC is trash much easier to get to the playoffs from there. Plus, he'd never have to leave the state to recruit and Joey Saltwater would reign supreme.
If that sob goes to the U.....I might have a “come apart”
FSU would be fine with me, but the players, recruits, and Ad Min love Norvell. He’s doing what’s needed in Tallahassee, and more importantly, the university is going to give him the time to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back