Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kentucky has done a great job in the Stoops era of taking 3-stars and developing them into upper classmen that can compete in the league, particularly on the OL.

Then we see the ceiling that they bump their head on, even in their best years.
The thing is..if we build it..they will come. No matter what Stoops does, Kentucky will never consistently recruit top 10-15, but we have done that most of the time even during the Decade of Discombobulation with a trio of pure f'n morons running this thing.

The problem is they ruined and wasted the residual good reputation, and now kids are extremely skeptical. Heupel has to do it the hard way, and I think he took this job knowing that...the dude has real gumption.

Lol go back and watch film. He is awful. There is a reason he barely had any tackles. (Wasn’t just because he was injured)
Not time to make a conclusion either way. He appeared to have been in position more consistently. He'll be back next year. We will see how good he is healthy I hope.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
He probably has way too many skeletons in his closet. If they got Gruden on a 10 year old email, imagine what could be dug up with Kiffin's emails :):):). He better stay in the college game where the water is a little calmer :cool::cool:
I’d hate to see everyone’s emails opened up. Everybody would be fired.

Here is my long shot parlay for tonight... copy at your own peril.

View attachment 412037
I like that. . . +10,000? Hope that thing hits for you.

If I knew how to build a parlay on fanduel, I'd try it. Heck, @ +10,000, it's worth betting just $1 or even $.50 😆 . . . $.50 wins $50. . .

Edit: just learned how to do it. That is pretty cool, all the choices you have to make your own parlay.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpringBokVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back