Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
since Mr. Ryder is retiring, I suspect that Mr. Stewart will be taking the reins of Director if tradition plays out. It would be great to see some new life and variety injected into half time shows.
It it my understanding that he has expressed interest in the position.

If Hooker returns, we nail a handful from the portal, and UF/LSU don't get their shiz together, we could be entering the Bama game 5-0...and we may not even be that special, but that would really help spur what I imagine will be a good start to 2023 recruiting already 👀

View attachment 412062
Would be very happy with 4-1 too

I agree, which is why I'm not a banks hater....but top assistant in the country? I feel like "could have been worse" is a low standard for that award.

There are 58 nominees. I would say that leading the country in TFL deep in the season with our personnel is probably why he’s a nominee. IMO, they overachieved most of the year.

Okay I’ll do that if you review the game we just played last Saturday.

Tillman is an anomaly.

We got waxed by a team loaded with those players us “star watchers” wanted.
It takes a mix of both stars, development and finding the right guys. Give me a team full of 3*’s recruited and coached by Huep than a team full of 5*’s coached by Pruitt

2020 vol Pruitt team: JG, Bailey, Gray, Chandler, Hyatt, Keyton, Mays, Wright, Wanya, Kennedy, Smith, HT, Crouch, Alontae, JJP, Emerson, Carvin, Wood Anderson, Jordan Allen, roman, Tyus Fields, Aubrey Solomon, etc etc that were all 4 or 5 stars that resulted in absolutely nothing but 3 wins.

Huep takes over a bottom 3 roster in the SEC that was under developed and turned into a serviceable team. Now Imagine what he’ll do with guys he recruited and been in his system for a few years

Okay I’ll do that if you review the game we just played last Saturday.

Tillman is an anomaly.

We got waxed by a team loaded with those players us “star watchers” wanted.
Its amazing the amount of people who want 2* after 2* because one player did well. Theres a reason the teams pulling in the 4 and 5 stars are the teams in the playoffs. Even those guys as busts are serviceable and when theyre good theyre really good. 2 stars take awhile to develop and most cant hang at this level. Tillman is an exception not the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back