Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record on Tiyon Evans, I’m sorry but no Ankle injury should sideline you for as long as his has sidelined him.

Especially not with the amount of Physical Therapy he gets. If you ask me he just doesn’t want to play through any type of pain period. His ankle is never going to feel 100% again so he better get used to it.
Ankle injuries can sideline people for months if they are severe enough. Sometimes, they even require surgery. I would not assume what his level of pain is, because we have no idea the severity of his injury.

For the record on Tiyon Evans, I’m sorry but no Ankle injury should sideline you for as long as his has sidelined him.

Especially not with the amount of Physical Therapy he gets. If you ask me he just doesn’t want to play through any type of pain period. His ankle is never going to feel 100% again so he better get used to it.
High ankle sprains are much worse and harder to tolerate than normal ankle sprains

High ankle sprains are much worse and harder to tolerate than normal ankle sprains
Yup and I’ve played on one 2 weeks after getting it. Worst pain I’ve ever felt. Felt like my leg broke in half. (Was told not to do anything on it for 6 weeks)

I did not have anywhere close to the same Physical Therapy as this kid gets and he just seems to be expecting it to magically be 100%z

Reactions: itsme

You've obviously never had a high ankle sprain before.

I cut down a got dayum cedar tree fiddy feet tall back in the winter of 2003.

Imagine having that opinion when he potentially has a career to make millions in the nfl. It isn’t always just about right now buddy

If he thinks he is getting drafted he is mistaken. No one is going to draft him off the sample he gave this year. If anyone thinks he is going to get drafted y’all are sorely mistaken.

(Practice players don’t make mililions)

If he thinks he is getting drafted he is mistaken. No one is going to draft him off the sample he gave this year. If anyone thinks he is going to get drafted y’all are sorely mistaken.

(Practice players don’t make mililions)
This is amazing! I didn't know you were both a high level college football running back AND an NFL GM. How do you have time to post so frequently on here?

This is amazing! I didn't know you were both a high level college football running back AND an NFL GM. How do you have time to post so frequently on here?
Lol 😂 man you got me. Whew. Just because I wasn’t a “high level” athlete doesn’t mean I’ve never played on an injured Ankle or any other injuries lol.

I also, was in the Army and had to work through injuries there as well. Lol, so I know a little about pain tolerance and working through it.

But, that’s fine you can just wait until the draft if he decides not to come back and see for yourself that he won’t be drafted.

Just not sure that’s the right move. RB is already a devalued position in the NFL and he has half a season of production
Alot of bad ankles in the nfl already but the difference most of them have a proven track record but not so much here. I question the move but good luck to him and understand with the kid also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back